Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ksfrance Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Owner's Contributions

I am starting my own Bookkeeping and Consulting business. Is it best to post my start up expenses to owner contributions?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2007, 12:36 PM
    It doesn't matter.

An easier way could be to debit your cash, credit capital……then debit expense to your business as start up costs and credit cash.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yamaha DT 125 are Owner's Manual [ 4 Answers ]

I searched everywhere, even Yamaha official site does not display this manual anymore. How can I find (or download) this manual ? Thanks in advance for all help.

Owner's Meeting Requirements [ 1 Answers ]

The Board of Directors of our Homeowner's has passed a motion recommending a special assessment for a much needed project. They sent out ballots along with a proxy form and scheduled a Special Owners Meeting along with an agenda that says 1. Call to Order; 2. Proof of Notice-Verify Quorum, 3....

Owner's equity [ 1 Answers ]

I have to do t-accounts, trial balance,income statement, owner's equity and a balance sheet on an example the teacher gave us. I completed the t-accounts and the trial balance. They are correct, but, I am stubled on the income statement and the owner's equity. I don't know how to figure if it was a...

Owner's Equity [ 2 Answers ]

Im having a problem. I have an account set up as contributions, drawings, and personal use of home accounts. I have a retained earnings and current earnings and total equity account. My question.I made some errors and have corrected them. I put entries in the retained earnings that shouldn't have...

View more questions Search