magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2007, 11:01 PM
    Pass it around
    YouTube - Ron Paul: A New Hope
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Ron Paul, Republican candidate for the Presidential nomination, has become a magnet for most of the right wing skin heads, black and Jew haters, you know the type... the poor guy has renounced them, but apparently what he stands for is what marginal haters in America just love.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Yeah it would take ALL the ones who are fed up with BOTH sides getting together and making a commitment to vote for him otherwise he will get way less than a third of the votes which equals NO hope!
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux
    Ron Paul, Republican candidate for the Presidential nomination, has become a magnet for most of the right wing skin heads, black and Jew haters, you know the type.......the poor guy has renounced them, but apparently what he stands for is what marginal haters in America just love.
    Can you elaborate?

Ron Paul is the only candidate that has proved that he has read the US Constitution. He is Anti-War; he is Anti ICC, WTO & NAFTA; he is against the National ID program; anti- Patriot act; pro medical & financial privacy; pro protecting Social Security; pro smaller government; pro border security; pro property rights.

He does hold an anti-abortion opinion and believes Roe v. Wade be overturned, but believes that the issue should be turned back over to the states where our Constitution says it belongs since it wasn't addressed directly. That way each state can decide independently how it should proceed with the issue.

I am not a skin head or marginal hater, but I am voting for Ron Paul.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do enzymes pass ? [ 18 Answers ]

I was at the health food store today and saw a bottle of "systemic enzymes" The enzyme is Nattokinase does anyone here know if this passes trough your intestines to get into your blood stream. If I remember my biology enzymes do not pass trough your intestines Does this one pass into your blood?

Will I pass ua? [ 5 Answers ]

I drank some beers the other night will I pass ua I did in the morning

I need a myspace pass [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get on myspace from school

This too shall pass. [ 1 Answers ]

Reflecting upon what makes people stronger as a whole, it's the trusting in oneself for the knowing of what is true which allows us to get up in the morning and deal with life on life's terms. What has come to fruition for me is this: The pain, the anger, the hurt, the fear, the despair, the...

Pass word [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Experts, I want to make a password for my PC, to prevent anyone use the computer during I'm not exciting,so can anyone help on this. Thanks

View more questions Search