Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleybooduh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 11:17 PM
    My boyfriend has crackhead parents
    Ok well I've been with my boyfriend for over 2 years and his parents are crackheads. Seriously. His dad hits his mom and smokes crack around him and his little brother and cheats on his mom. His mom stays with his dad even though the dad does this crap. The dad is the only one that works and spends most of his money on crack. The mom won't get a job and get away from the dad. Because of this my boyfriend has to sell weed and hustle and steal in order to feed him and his little brother and pretty much stay alive. He has left his parents house many times and lived with his grandparents but eventually his grandparents tell him he has to go back home. I know he hates being at his house and that's why he drinks and smokes weed. I care about him more than anything and I love him to death but I wish he didn't smoke drink or have to hustle to be able to live. I hate his dads guts and I partially hate the mom because she's hella stupid and she does try to get away from his dad but the dad always gets the mom back some hoe which aggitates me and my boyfriend. I feel really bad for my boyfriend and want to know how I can help him and make sure he doesn't start doing worse drugs and to help him quit smoking. Please please please help me! I may be only 17 but I really care and love him and I don't want him to have to go through this alone... I want him to understand that I'm here for him whenever and always. Please help me!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2007, 11:36 PM
    Please call this number: 1-800-448-3000 Girls and Boys Town National Hotline. With everything that is going on, you need to be speaking with someone live. They are available 24 hours a day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Don't like my parents [ 15 Answers ]

:mad: I am a 13 year old who wants to let her parents who she hates them without actually telling them so I can finally tell them I what is in my head. What is the best approach?

How can I tell my parents ? [ 7 Answers ]

Can any 1 help me I'm so scared and nervous to tell my parents I want to sing but I don't no how I'm scared they won't like my voice or they don't take me seriously can any 1 help ? Please

My Sisters lies to my parents to meet the boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been very worried about my sister. Seems like all she thinks about is the boyfriend and doesn't even talk to my mom or dad about anything. My dad tried to talk to her about school but she just tells them to go away. Seems like all she cares is about the boyfriend. One time she lied...

How do I tell my parents? [ 10 Answers ]

Im 17, and I think I'm pregnant, can anyone please give me some advice on how I can break the news to my parents if I am? I know regardless they're going to be mad, but it would really help a bunch! Please and thank-you!:p

Parents [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I just wanted to say my parents are splitting up, and I'm finding it really hard! I have moved away to a dance college and I get phone calls off my dad telling me to stay instead of coming home at weekends! But when I do come home he doesn't even talk to me! He just shakes his head as I walk...

View more questions Search