Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    priyagc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 12:26 AM
    Name of sleeping pills
    HIIIIIIIII
    Can someone give me a name of sleeping pills which can be easily found in the market?

Give me
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2007, 12:28 AM
    You have just posted this in the Death & Dying category. Why do you want to know, please? What are you thinking about?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2007, 12:30 AM
    Erm. Why is this in death and dying?
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2007, 12:33 AM
    Still waiting for an answer from priyagc.

Sep 11, 2007, 12:33 AM
    I just want to know few names of sleeping pills and want to check in the market
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2007, 12:34 AM
    But, why did you post to Death & Dying?

Sep 11, 2007, 12:36 AM
    Nothing specific

Give the answer
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2007, 12:40 AM
    We have concern for you because you posted this to Death & Dying. What is up with you, please? Are you having some kind of problem in your life? If you are, then you will find lot's of good advice here! You are already anonymous to others who might answer. It would be good if you would share with us.
    gallivant_fellow Posts: 157, Reputation: 31

Sep 23, 2007, 11:38 AM
    I know why it was posted in death and dying, but played off as casual. As a ploy for attention. If you really wanted to inconspicuously kill yourself you would have posted this in the Medication section or one of the others.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Calms-they help me
    sawayra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 04:16 AM
    Hmm He might be mentally ill. But dude why don't to learn from your surroundings that how to live and suffer all kind of tensions. Here I have an tip for you. I myself is too angry man. What I did simply converted my all of energy of angry man and uses it in completing my all impossible works. So in the same sense you also might have some energy resources try to convert it in compatibilty power and use it to do your most difficult works. Hope so you will enjoy this situation a lot and will never ever ask again this kind of question :-)
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2010, 10:46 AM
    Just so people know who continue to post on this thread...

It's now very old and archived, so not generally visible unless someone happens to visit this forum topic area where it's located, or is notified that there's activity on this thread because they've already posted on it.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sleeping Well [ 7 Answers ]

I have trouble falling asleep so much that it comes to staying up till 2am and I sleep in till 2pm, is there any common foods or drinks that could help me fall asleep better? P.s. I am only a preteen

Restless sleeping/breaking the habit of sleeping on the bed [ 2 Answers ]

Our little shih tzu (8 months old) started well, but more recently has taken to sleeping under or on our bed. We took the path of least resistance and let him get away with it, but his constant licking, nibbling, flicking his ears around and general sleep noise is driving us nuts. Any tips for...

Not sleeping well [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 18yrs old, just graduated from high school. I noticed there was something wrong with me during my last year of high school, so I started seeing a counselor/therapist. We've been talking for a while, and after 2or3 months, he told me that I have dysthymia. I started seeing my counselor in...

Sleeping with someone I shouldn't, ;I need to know what to do [ 12 Answers ]

Hi people. OK well I'm sleeping with someone I really shouldn't be. We were pretty good friends, had a bit of trust and stuff. I left my boyfriend (we were so in love ) of 2 and a half years to be with this man. This man is 41, I was 17 (now 18).. is a criminal, but is reformed- facing jail...

Adricted to diet pills and over the counter pills [ 5 Answers ]

:o I have for the past 4 years been adicted to dietr pills and over the counter pills I even take more then I need toi have tried to stop before but just couldn't stop. I want to stop and I want to get better but I don't know how I can stop with out help but I don't want to sign myself into a...

View more questions Search