Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    strawberryvixen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 08:25 PM
    Diet Pills
    I had my beautifull daughter about 10 months ago and I work out everyday and diet as well... I've tried everything so I was thinking about using a diet pill any suggestions??
    pasiria Posts: 161, Reputation: 29

Sep 1, 2007, 06:37 AM
    I suggest hydroxycut. It gives you so much energy as well. I took it for several months. I don't suggest anything from Mexico, that's if you live close to a border. I used some, but just for about a month. Well, the side effects according to my doctor were similar to being high on cocaine. I've never tried drugs. But, let me tell you, I was feeling elated. Even if I took half a pill, I was extra wired up. Then my body rejected them. A year after, I took one because I needed to clean the house and I was so tired, and my bladder got so irritated, I was sick all day. My body hardly tolerates diet pills. I no longer take any. However, some of the girls in the office have been taking that pill from Mexico for ONE year!! OMG... Anyhow, be on the look for side effects, but I think hydroxycut would help you. You might also want to look into tumescent liposuction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Phentermine Diet Pills [ 2 Answers ]

A friend at work suggested Phentermine diet pills for rapid weight loss. Has anyone heard of these and if so any feedback?? I have taken all kinds of diet pills but all were purchased at a store. I guess these pills you order online or get from a dr's office which kind of scares me. Just wondering...

Diet pills and your period [ 2 Answers ]

Can diet pills make your period late? I have only taken them twice. Please help?

Adricted to diet pills and over the counter pills [ 5 Answers ]

:o I have for the past 4 years been adicted to dietr pills and over the counter pills I even take more then I need toi have tried to stop before but just couldn't stop. I want to stop and I want to get better but I don't know how I can stop with out help but I don't want to sign myself into a...

Diet pills [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 26 And Weigh About 163 And I'm 5'6. I Working Toward Losing 20 Pounds. So Does Any One Know Of A Diet Supplement That May Be Helpful That Really Works. I Also Watch What I Eat And Exercise.

Diet pills [ 3 Answers ]

I want to loose some weight. I was two sides smiler than I am rigth now. I am not overweight really but ia want to have my body like it was before. I would like to try with diet pills, but I am scared of side effects. I just wondering if just taking those pills for a while,...

View more questions Search