Ask
    sexymama64 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 07:26 PM
    Will I pass ua?
    I drank some beers the other night will I pass ua I did in the morning
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 07:29 PM
    You drank the beer when? You took the UA when?

Most likely yes you will pass as they are looking for drugs like pot, coke, etc.

Sep 16, 2007, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    You drank the beer when? You took the UA when?

Most likely yes you will pass as they are looking for drugs like pot, coke, etc.
    Well I drank like six beers on Friday and had ua next morning around 10 or 10:30. I stopped by 11 on Friday.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Sep 27, 2007, 12:18 PM
    You had a UA? Urinalissys? Or a achol. Urin test?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 27, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Foxy, a UA is a urinalysis, UAs are done for many reasons. Alcohol, drugs, infection etc.

Most likely she passed as this was done over 10 days ago. Alcohol metabolizes into sugar rather rapidly, so she probably passed.

Sep 27, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Foxy, a UA is a urinalysis, UAs are done for many reasons. Alcohol, drugs, infection etc.

Most likely she passed as this was done over 10 days ago. Alcohol metabolizes into sugar rather rapidly, so she probably passed.
    I did pass thanks guys! Won't do that again though :eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do enzymes pass ? [ 18 Answers ]

I was at the health food store today and saw a bottle of "systemic enzymes" The enzyme is Nattokinase does anyone here know if this passes trough your intestines to get into your blood stream. If I remember my biology enzymes do not pass trough your intestines Does this one pass into your blood?

Thanks, but ill pass [ 2 Answers ]

I have a strong want to have a boyfriend, but I'm not desperate. Lately, a few guys have made passes at me and I've denied all of them. Also, I can't seem to even meet anyone that I am remotely interested in. I don't know why I can't find anyone that I would consider dating. :confused: I'm 15 yrs...

This too shall pass. [ 1 Answers ]

Reflecting upon what makes people stronger as a whole, it's the trusting in oneself for the knowing of what is true which allows us to get up in the morning and deal with life on life's terms. What has come to fruition for me is this: The pain, the anger, the hurt, the fear, the despair, the...

How much time should pass when. [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I sold our first home 3 years ago to a couple who are now claiming that there is faulty wiring in the basement. They refused an inspection when we closed, and now 3 years later say they want us to pay for the new wiring or they are going to take us to court. Can they legally do...

Pass word [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Experts, I want to make a password for my PC, to prevent anyone use the computer during I'm not exciting,so can anyone help on this. Thanks

View more questions Search