Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kriscool Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Apr 4, 2007, 11:13 PM
    No Blonds Allowed
    WHY ARE BLONDS SO STUPID!?

"Here we go again."

She was sick of being made fun of her hair color. She was really hungry so she stopped at a farmer's house and says, "Hi! If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I have one?" The farmer agreed. So she quickly counted them and said,"91." The farmer looked around puzzeledly and said,"Ok. Take one." She pointed at one that was small and ran everywhere after sticks. When the blonde was walking back to her car the farmer asked,"If I can guess your natural hair color, can I have my dog back?

Q:Once there was the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, Easter bunny, a smart blonde and a dumb blonde they were walking down the road when they saw a $100 dollars bill who gets it?

A: No one the first four don't exsist and the other blonde thought it was a gumwraper!

But seriously why do they say blonds are idiots?

Kriscool
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Hey. Who have you been talking to? How did you know about my run in with the farmer? Hmmm?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visitors not allowed at apartment. [ 4 Answers ]

Can a landlord in North Carolina ban visitors from helping/visiting a special needs handicapped person's apartment when the person needs people to bring her things and take her to specific places? The people only come to drop off or pick up and may stay for only a short time.

Am I allowed in a Clothes Closet? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a lampholder, am I allowed in a clothes closet? If not why? What are the rules for this subject?

Tandem Breaker Allowed? [ 9 Answers ]

Is it okay to use a tandem breaker in this service panel? It is supplying a 100-amp apartment. 1-20 amp Bath 2-20 amp small appliance circuit 1 3-20 amp small appliance circuit 2 4-15 amp Lights/Receps 5-20 amp lights/receps Circuit 5 will be upgraded to an AFCI breaker if that matters.

Why is this allowed? [ 7 Answers ]

There are reports that once the rescue of people is done, the National Guard has orders to shoot any stray animal on site. Animals are starving. They swim to rescue boats and are being turned away because the boats are for people, yet the rescuers for animals are not allowed to rescue them. ...

Error Message - Column Not Allowed Here [ 3 Answers ]

I tried to create a table and got the following message: COLUMN NOT ALLOWED HERE. What is the solution for this? Regards MATHEW

View more questions Search