Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ASF Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2004, 06:19 PM
    LLC distribution
    There is a Limited Liability Company in which its partners receive a monthly salary if the funds are available. If the company received a large sum of money and the partners decided to take a distribution from the company according to their ownership percentage, what account should be debited? Should it be an income statement account or balance sheet account and what should it be called?

Check out some similar questions!

401k Distribution [ 4 Answers ]

My husband Paul was permanently laid off from his job in December 2005, at the age of 60. He has approximately $130,000 in his 401(k) plan. He worked for the company for 20 years and is fully vested in the plan. I am his wife and am 51 years old. Neither of us is currently employed. For...

Inheritance distribution [ 2 Answers ]

Are all inheritors entitled to a copy of the will? How is this obtained? Is the inheritor entitled to full disclosure of the assets and liabilities of the deceased as determined by the executor? What supporting document(s) are to accompany the inheritance check? Is there a repository where all...

Distribution on histogram [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question about distribution on histogram. Let's just say me and my friends emptied our pockets of coins and recorded the year marked on each coin. And the distribution of dates would be skewed to the left. WHy is that? I thought that the coins were made roughly around same time therefore...

Inheritance distribution? [ 3 Answers ]

I really was not sure where this really went, so I figured I'd ask here. In the past year my Grandmother passed away and since my father was already deceased, I was entitled to 1/4 of her estate. The papers have been drawn up and signed and I've been notified of the amount of money all the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search