Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darchilta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2009, 10:47 AM
    Accounting questions
    Failure to record the used portion of supplies on hand during the month has the following effect on the finanacial statement prepared at the end of the month.

1. understates net incom
    2. overstates assets
    3. overstates liabilities
    4. understates owners equity
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2009, 08:05 PM

Please see the guidelines for posting homework questions:
    httphttps://www.askmehelpdesk.com/fi...u-font.html://

Why don't you tell us what you think first?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting Questions [ 2 Answers ]

What is the basic C-V-P equation? What is a more detailed version of this equation? What is the contribution margin, and why is it important for managers to know the contribution margins of their products? How much will profits increase for every unit sold over the break- even point? ...

Accounting Questions [ 3 Answers ]

1. Which of the following is not an example of a decision or informed judgment that a potential investor would make from accounting information? A) Future profitability based on past profitability. B) Probability of success of a new product development. ...

Accounting questions! [ 2 Answers ]

I have attempted these questions several times and I just do not get the concepts.. can anyone help? . April 1 inventory 50 units at 35$ April 5 sale 40 units April 14 purchase 60 units at 36$ April 21 sale 35 units April 23 sale 10 units April 30...

Accounting questions [ 1 Answers ]

My investments is $1500.00. If I bought supplies for cash for $400.00, where would the $400.00 go under on my accounting work sheet?

View more questions Search