Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Sep 19, 2009, 12:18 AM

Everyone's anatomy is basically the same, but they all come in different shapes and sizes.. my guess is that you're big (you said you needed maxim condoms) and maybe she is really tight and not very deep. So entering her may just be difficult because of your different shapes.. could be a possibility..

Also, when you're trying to enter her are you completely hard? If you aren't, it is nearly impossible to go inside... make sure your erections are very firm before you start..

Hope this helps
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2009, 05:53 PM

out of curiosity, and I hope this doesn't sound bad, if she is a virgin, are you trying hard enough to get in? With a virgin you have to push in pretty hard. That's why it hurts. Its tearing the hymen. If your hitting the hymen wall, and not pushing through, for whatever reason (fear is a big issue) then its not going to work.

there are some creams that may help. x-tacy may help a great deal, as it acts as a lubrication and a sensation helper.

good luck hon.
    sandalwood7 Posts: 129, Reputation: 25

Sep 24, 2009, 06:24 PM
    Agree totally with Artlay and gemini once again...

Practice makes perfect... don't give up.

Make sure that she has been checked by a doc. Some people can have hard-to-break hymens which needs surgical assistance.

It is painful to break the hymen, especially if you are big. My first time was excrutiating.

Make sure you are hard and she is wet (lube if necessary)

Make sure you have x-large condoms or a condom that fits you (It should slide on quite easily, but still be firm fitting)

Use heaps of lube... may I suggest gun oil? Go to sex shop and ask for this. It is a silicon based lube that stays wet for much longer.

Talk to each other and keep trying. Sex is not amazing the first time... It takes a long time to learn the tricks. You both need to be relaxed and not stressed out. Try a lot of foreplay first...

She also needs to try masturbating so she can learn what she likes.

Try using lube and putting your fingers inside her or a vibrator (small one) inside her. Do oral sex as well... Does she understand her body? Does she use tampons? The vagina is actually at a bit of an angle. Both look for pics on the internet.

It takes time... but keep trying!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2009, 03:43 PM

Gun oil stinks! I would never use that as a lubricant. Just WHERE did you get your education and/or credentials to be a health care worker or a doctor? Unbelievable to even recommend or even mention gun oil.

****shaking head in wonderment*****
    sandalwood7 Posts: 129, Reputation: 25

Dec 26, 2009, 06:03 PM

Gun pil is a brand of silicon based lubricant. I should have made myself clearer... I didn't mean to use literal gun oil as a lubricant.Silicon based lubricants are hypoallergenic, and also last longer than conventional lubrucants. This is why I recommended a silicon-based lubricant.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 28, 2009, 08:20 PM

I will add before I close this thread, the brand gun oil for a sexual lube is not very well known, esp here in the US, no one at most of the sex shops locally have ever heard of it
    ** I actually researched it

And from some of the online research it appears to be more popular among the homosexual crowd.

I may recommend just saying using a lube and not naming one brand, so people know what you are saying

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling Hot and Cold All the Time [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 27 years old and recently, I've noticed that one minute I can be feeling cold, and I'll put on some sweats, and then I'll get hot so I'll change into shorts, and I go through these changes throughout the day. Is this normal or is the weather changing? Also, last night I woke up 6 times to go...

Directions to set time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. [ 7 Answers ]

I need directions to set the time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. RefONS901G. Cal YJ20. The clock has a B C buttons to set time. Thanks, Tom Disregard! I figured it out. Thanks, Tom

Feeling Insecure all the time. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi just need some input and some advice. Thanks. Basically I feel insecure most of the time when I am with my girlfirend we have been with each other for a 5 months now, I feel so strong for her and I would do anything for this girl. She's 16 and I am 18, and I feel that sometimes I am just too...

Feeling tired most of the time [ 2 Answers ]

My mother, who's on medication for having multiple strokes to the brain, is feeling tired most of the time of the day. She did consult a doc n she was given some vitamin capsules to be taken daily. However this isn't making her feel any less tired than before. Would taking certain types of food...

Feeling bad cause of the time [ 17 Answers ]

Hey everyone, sorry to be such a complainer but is it just me or is everyone else feeling the same way about being way in the DUMPS cause of the time of the year with the holidays and all? I am feeling so down and depressed. I really have been trying to be so much better, but still feel like a...

View more questions Search