Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rochitas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2006, 04:33 PM
    Salary Taxes
    How do I doFederal and Social Security Tax calculations for salary employees, using several dependants?
    nancyjyost Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 09:05 PM
    Invest in some simple, but effective accounting software; Quickbooks or Peachtree.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abuse of Exempt (Salary) status [ 1 Answers ]

My husband works for a company that pays him salary. He is a general manager with this company. He is working anywhere from 60 to 70 hours a week. I had read somewhere that if a person is salary that they must work at least 50% of their time doing manager work. He is doing at least 70% of...

Home country salary from US salary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a L1 visa holder from india and was working in Massachusetts from aug 2005 to dec 2005 as a contractor from my original company in india. I used to receive the US salary from aug 2005 to dec 2005 for which I have the W2. During the same period I also used to receive my indian...

How to calculate Taxes deducted from my weekly salary? [ 8 Answers ]

I am an employee, married and have 2 sons 15&10 years old…my whole hour salary is $9, I live in New York I want to know exactly how I can calculate the taxes deducted from my salary including the new one….. with example please Regards….

Salary car salesman [ 7 Answers ]

I am thinking of being a salesman and would like to know the salary and what/if you get commission for each car you sell?

Un-paid salary [ 2 Answers ]

I worked as a sales rep for a physical therapy center (for a short period, two weeks and 2 days) before I quite. I did not trust the owner/president of This small company and the work environ became totally negetive, and besides, I did not want to become too much in hock to him lest I get burned....

View more questions Search