Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pleasehelp1973 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 03:50 PM
    Ex-felons and Marriage
    I live in Delaware, Ohio and me and my fiancé are both ex-felons and both on parole. We love each other and want to get married so we can be together. If we get married, can we get in trouble or can they violate our parole after were already married?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2007, 04:03 PM
    Ask your P.O. I do not know what your felonies were and conditions of parole.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Hello please:

If one of the conditions of your parole is to NOT associate with other felons (and you both probably have those conditions), you are in violation right now. So, it doesn't matter if you're married or not, or when they find out.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Passports for Felons [ 4 Answers ]

Are convicted felons elible for passports in the state of Florida?

Felons and passports [ 7 Answers ]

I am a convicted fellon for weed. I was wondering if anyone knows if I can get a passport or if it is a waist of time to try for one? Please let me know. My email is [email protected] thank you for any info you can give me

Passport for felons [ 2 Answers ]

:) My fiancée and I want to go to mexico for a honeymoon. He is a convicted felon, is their anyway for him to obtain a passport?

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

View more questions Search