Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ttara81 Posts: 161, Reputation: 9

Nov 14, 2007, 12:22 AM
    What's the difference?
    Credit terms are very foreign to me. Please help!

What do these terms mean?
    1. Charge off
    2. Account closed... is that good?
    3. Transferred/Closed
    4. Purchased by another lender

Am I correct when I say that if the account was purchased by another lender, then possibly that account and/or delinquency may be on your credit for more than 7 yrs?

Thanks in advance to all you smart people!
    ttara81 Posts: 161, Reputation: 9

Nov 14, 2007, 12:34 AM
    You please disregard this question... I accidentally posted it twice, but with 2 different topics... don't answer this question please!! I tried to delete it and either I can't, or I don't know the proper way to do it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The difference between K/K+ [ 4 Answers ]

What's the difference between K(potassium) and K+.

Is there a difference? [ 9 Answers ]

Is there a difference between a get well ecard and a get well paper card? Reason I asked is I've sended someone a ecard which I have edited and the words on the card really came from my heart and when this person finished reading it he just deleted it, it kind of hurted me

What's the difference? [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a significant difference between Schizophrenia and Bipolar disorder. The both have similar symptoms but quite different in treatment. What's the difference? And why?:cool:

What is the difference [ 2 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me the difference between ac cable / mc cable and bx cable

What's the difference? [ 15 Answers ]

What's the difference between the birth control if its prescribed for period pains or one for contraceptive use ? Also if you list different brands of pill for me to research it would be much appreciated because I can't find any named on the web.

View more questions Search