Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShohnnyBravo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 09:55 AM
    Kung Fu Scholarships i.e. football, academic
    Hello.

My son is 11 years old and has been studying martial arts for about six years now, and I was wondering witth this investment in my son, are there any scholarship that will accxomondate all of his dedication and hard work?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 22, 2007, 10:46 PM
    If you are asking about scholarships at the college or university level, then you might find some information to be helpful to you that is contained on the following site:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/univer...t=martial+arts
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 22, 2007, 10:47 PM
    Here also, is one site of particular interest:

Scholarships for Martial Arts Classes and Collegiate Awards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kung fu movie [ 3 Answers ]

I have been looking for this same movie!! Any help? JustcuriousFeb 8, 2006, 05:08 AM I am trying to find a kung fu movie possible in the 70's vintage period. This movies plot involves a young student of the Tiger style that has not mastered it due to his Masters murder. He then has to avenge...

Kung Fu Kangaroos [ 2 Answers ]

It's an 80's or 90's movie. It about a boy who falls into some type of whirlpool and he gets washed up into this fantasy land. The setting is in a forest and he meets these kangaroos that know kung fu. Each kangaroo has special abilities that fall under the elements of water, fire, earth and...

Trying to find 70's kung fu movie. [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to find a kung fu movie possible in the 70's vintage period. This movies plot involves a young student of the Tiger style that has not mastered it due to his Masters murder. He then has to avenge his master but must combine Crane style to 'fill in the gaps'. One of the training...

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

Becoming an Academic Advisor? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have an leads on positions in Academic Advising?? I have to finish three clases and I will have a degree in Guidance and Counseling. I work in Career Services so I have work experience on giving advice and guidance but I want to concentrated more in Academics. I completed my...

View more questions Search