Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Feb 21, 2008, 03:49 PM
    Task manager
    Hi its phoenix again well my problem is this,

You know when you hit Ctrl, Alt and Delete and the task manager comes up right when I hit the keys I get the task manager has been disabled by your administrator.

But the thing is I am the administrator and I have never disabled the task manager.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also if you are really good my comp makes the beep noise all the time you know when you try to do something when you are busy doing something els and you bet the beep from the computer well it does that for about a minuit and then stopes for ages then might do it again.

Thank all hope to hear from you all
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2008, 03:54 PM
    There are a rash of viruses that disable many Windows functions. If you can update your anti virus software and do a full scan in Safe Mode.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Task manager [ 9 Answers ]

Can some one provide me with a link to what programs that are running it my task manager. I seem to have allot running and I would like to end the prosses on some but I heard it can do some damage to your computer if I end the wrong ones. I hope you understand what I am talking about.

Task manager [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all of you , I have a problem with task manager which I can't open it,I receive a messege"task manager has been disabled by your administrator"

Task Manager [ 4 Answers ]

Sir, I can not open my task manager. What I do? Please help me

Task Manager [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I've been having some problems ending processes in task manager. After choosing to end a process and answering 'yes' to the warning, the process does not end. As such I am also unable to uninstall the program as the process is running in the background. I have run virus scans and spyware...

Task Manager Help please [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I want to open task manager it says "task manager has been disabled by your administrator" can someone please tell me how to enable it? Thanks in advance :)

View more questions Search