Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kasher1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 12:46 PM
    Ice maker won't work
    The ice dispenser on my Kenmore coldspot model 10659702992 stopped working. Then the ice maker itself stopped working. The water dispenser works fine. What is most likely wrong?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Most likely, the dispenser's throat for the ice is clogged with ice or there is a large chunk of fused cubes blocking the exit.

Easiest thing is to pull the ice tray out and dump it, then check the throat to see if it is clogged.

If that doesn't work, check the service manual or call Sears repair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Refrigerator ice maker doesn't work [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Refrigerator side by side and the ice maker just stop working. I can still get cold water from the water dispenser. Can you help me? BL

Kenmore Ice Maker Doesn't Work [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Kenmore refrigerator with an ice maker in the freezer. It was owned by the previous house hold owner and has worked well. The freezer compartment has been overly full, not allowing good circulation. The wire for the ice maker was in a middle position, neither on nor off. We are having...

Ice maker on refrigerator does not work [ 1 Answers ]

Ice Maker Quit Working On Side By Side Kenmore Refrigerator. No Water In Automatic Tray? Any Suggestions To Check. Thanks,

Ice maker [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore refrigerator who's ice maker has stopped making ice. It is only 1 yr old. I have changed the filter and still no ice. Any clues?

View more questions Search