Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OM5050AR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 09:40 PM
    What banks use transunion to check credit
    I want to know what credit card companies or banks use transunion to check score and credit
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 19, 2008, 07:31 AM
    We have no way to know, there are 1000's of banks, and some may use various data bases. You will have to ask each bank personally.
    Izannah Posts: 125, Reputation: 18

Apr 19, 2008, 07:43 AM
    From what I remember from working in the "behind the scenes" banking industry... pretty much all banks (or at least the companies that they actually farm out their production and customer service jobs to) have access to check all of the credit reporting agencies. So you can pretty much safely assume that all banks check all bureaus.
    chrisv1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 04:42 PM
    No RBC uses Transunion and the rest of the world uses Equifax. Transunion is the absolute worst at reporting they have my address incorrect, my age incorrect and spelt my employer right in the file wrong in two different spots. I honestly do not understand how they can use such a poorly unqualified company to get a current beacon score on any client. Transunions should be closed down!
    scottobig69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2013, 12:21 PM
    WELLS FARGO uses Transunion. I had my best credit score on Transunion. It was 695 compared to 620 in the others. Wells Fargo uses Transunion as their main credit check. They approved me for an $18,000 car loan. Check Wells Fargo 100%.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit reporting ie:experian,equfax & transunion [ 3 Answers ]

How Long Can Credit Keep A Judgement Posted Even After You Have Proved The Acct.was Never Mine In The First Place.this Is An Acct. I Was Told Was Opened In 1983-84.this Has Been On My Reports For Yrs.it Is Causing A Big Problem For Me.. any Suggestions To Help Resolve This Mess?? Thanks

Which Credit Card companies only pull TransUnion for applications [ 2 Answers ]

I have a great TransUnion score and want to apply for a good card that only pulls and consults with TransUnion credit services for new card applications.

Credit check [ 8 Answers ]

How does one go about getting a credit check on prospective tenants?

View more questions Search