Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barkoluck Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 09:53 PM
    The best blue ray device
    What is the best blue ray device currently?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Apr 9, 2008, 01:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by barkoluck
    what is the best blue ray device currently?
    Blue ray is essentially a storage method or storage device (different but similar to CD/DVD).
    Do you perhaps mean a specific type of application of blue ray?
    :confused:
    barkoluck Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    Blue ray is essentially a storage method or storage device (different but similar to CD/DVD).
    Do you perhaps mean a specific type of application of blue ray??
    :confused:
    I am sorry, I was not quiet clear.

My question was actually What the best blue ray dvd player is on the market
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 13, 2008, 12:27 PM
    Just a question, not an answer yet. Do you know that Blueray only plays Blueray disc? You can't plug a standard old DVD into a Blueray and expect a better picture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CD device not recognized [ 2 Answers ]

My cd is not working on my Gateway. When I push the open button on the tower itself nothing happens. When I restart the computer I get an error that the cd device is not recognized and it does not come up in My Computer. Any guesses?

Blue ray optical device! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody! I just want to about the blueray optical device, can bd(blue ray disc) played in a hdvd player?

Device Manager [ 1 Answers ]

Hello My name is Shelley and I am having a problem with my Hardware Devices. Under Device Manager I have a yellow Question mark beside, OTHER DEVICES, and PCI SIMPLE COMMUNICATIONS CONTROLLER. Can anyone tell me what this means please? Shelley

I/O device error [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba Qosmio G15-AV501 laptop with a built in SD card reader. I can not copy files to the card. I get a I/O device error. Through control panel I have remove the device and reinstalled the device. Removed the driver and reinstalled the driver. Still does not work. Any suggestions?...

Device drivers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a few questions related to device drivers and Input/Output: Q1: What is a "bus header"? (for example there are USB bus headers and PCI bus headers) Q2: Consider the instruction set of a microprocessor - consider the OUT instruction which sends some data over a bus to a specified...

View more questions Search