Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hans58hans Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2008, 05:24 AM
    My Legs are sore when I wake up
    Why are my legs sore when I wake up in the morning? It almost feels like I have been exercising them in my sleep?
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 5, 2008, 02:05 PM
    Have you explored the internet for sights on sore legs? There are some good articles about P.A.D. (Peripheral artery disease).
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 5, 2008, 02:31 PM
    It could be numerous things, it could be nothing. Have you gone to a doctor with these concerns? If not, I think it's time to book an appointment.

Good luck.
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Apr 5, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Peripheral arterial disease of the legs would manifest itself as pain in the legs during activity.

Are you on a cholesterol lowering medication? They have been associated with muscle aches.

A deep vein leg clot is another potential cause, as is restless leg syndrome.

Sometimes imbalances in iron or calcium can cause leg cramps.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 6, 2008, 08:45 AM
    Restless leg syndrome could be the cause of your sore legs upon waking. It is muscle soreness and legs go through a lot during this time, almost like a work out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wake Up America! [ 36 Answers ]

The Borders are being dismantled. The USA is being reduced to a 3rd world country. Every one of us now in the US will have to give our wealth to the others who cross into our country and bleed us dry. That is why the congress wants this "Amnesty Bill" to pass; it opens the way for the "North...

Will not wake up to go use the bathroom [ 3 Answers ]

My wife is six weeks pregnant and in the past she has trained her body not use the bathroom through out the night. Now that she is pregnant she finds her self waking up at 2:30pm ( night shift worker) and having to run to the bathroom. In my opinion that can't be healthy, she says the urine is...

Can't wake up [ 7 Answers ]

Help, my daughter can not wake up some mornings, she is a single mother, and has to be at work at 7am 5 days a week. Even with going to bed early, she will some mornings not hear the alarm clock, the phone ring, over and over, as I try to help wake her up.

Limit Wake [ 1 Answers ]

What should I look for in a boat design that limits wake?

View more questions Search