Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Toluca_86 Posts: 114, Reputation: 11

Mar 20, 2008, 10:21 PM
    When a guy stares into your eyes/at your face during sex.
    Or during fooling around, do you think that means anything in terms of how attracted he is to you (physically)?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2008, 10:32 PM
    I think that making eye contact is another form of intimacy when a person is in love with someone. I also think that if a man looks into a woman's eyes while being intimate with her in whatever way, it's almost a certainty that he isn't thinking about anyone else except the woman with whom he is being intimate. I think that it depends on an individual basis as to whether it means the man might find a woman more or less attractive physically because of the eye contact that might be made.

Those are my thoughts on this anyway. Hopefully, others will come along to add theirs.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 20, 2008, 10:42 PM
    It is said that eyes are the windows to the soul. If a man looks deep into my eyes while kissing me (etc.), I would guess he is looking for my reactions to what is happening, for encouragement to go farther, and for approval. For instance, as the kissee, I could widen my eyes, squinch them, close them, smile so my eyes smile too, glare, look at him with eyes half closed, flutter my eyelashes, give butterfly kisses, and so on. Eyes are very expressive.
    sasachel Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 11:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Toluca_86
    or during fooling around, do you think that means anything in terms of how attracted he is to you (physically)?
    No it doesn't have anything to do with your attractiveness. Some people just prefer to close their eyes during sex. I personally think you can focus on more of the sensations when your eyes or closed. And others prefer to have their eyes open. And I personally close my eyes while having sex but I'm never thinking of anyone else but my boyfriend. So, if your man keeps his eyes shut I don't think that it is anything to be worried about. But if you are worried about your looks you shouldn't be because everyone is beautiful in their own way and your man should think so too.
    Lo02 Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 11:47 PM
    Personally I think eye contact is fine but too much can be kind of creep like your in the zone he is in the zone and sometimes the faces aren't always the best and me personally I do not like too much eye contact. But it could very well be how much he likes you and wants to see you and all of you but still you see.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2008, 05:39 PM
    The time and place for some eye gazing is during foreplay... to cement the bond before the coupling; as part of the activities to build sexual tension to the max. By the time this happens, he had decided to lay you... if you are worrying how attractive you are, you are not in the moment. No chance for pleasure.

When having sexual intercourse, in many positions where men and women face each other, people's faces are too close to try to focus on their eyes... it's painful!!

The road to orgasmic bliss is an *all body experience*... vision sort of fades away. :D
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2008, 09:44 PM
    I disagree that its unnatural to look into your lovers eyes in the throes of sex. I love to see my lovers eyes, taste her lips, and feel her hot breath at sexual peak, depending on whether its physically possible from the position.

But you aren't going to know whether his looking at you is a deeper love or a just sexual fetish. Don't read into it too much.

Better yet, be better assured of his true affections before he beds you.
    InSearchOfAnswers Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2008, 08:05 AM
    Fwiw, I love that and I'm a guy. I try to get my girl to do it more often, when we are truly making love and going slow, but she says she would rather close her eyes and focus on how things feel...
    whyohwhy Posts: 60, Reputation: 8

Mar 25, 2008, 09:54 AM
    My experience is that he always wants to look at my face while he is giving me oral sex. I believe it is to see the look on my face to determine how much pleasure he is giving me.
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Mar 25, 2008, 09:57 AM
    It's my own opinion, but I don't think it has to mean anything. Some people look, some people don't. If your lover closed his eyes during sex, it wouldn't necessarily mean he wasn't attracted to you.
    whyohwhy Posts: 60, Reputation: 8

Mar 25, 2008, 10:00 AM
    mafiaangel180 agrees: lmao... that's when I like to tell 'em: Eyes on the road buddy!

Hilarious!
    ccorn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 07:36 PM
    I Believe that it intensifies your sexual experience to look into your lovers eyes during the act of sex. I think this blends mind, body and soul. AWESOME! The eyes are the window to the soul after all!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 19, 2011, 07:28 AM

If they haven't figured out in 3 years what that specific guy meant, well... that relationship has more problems than we can help.

Please watch dates when responding.

Thread closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if a guy you just met wants sex [ 3 Answers ]

I met this guy about a year ago and have just recently went out on a first date with him a couple of weeks ago. We were both involved with someone (him with someone for a couple of months and me with someone for 8 years) I have gone out with him twice and the first time he called me for and the...

Break up with fiance- no sex, messy guy and no more atraction [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I met this guy on line, from the start we connected, and had a lot of things in common, I was impressed that he never in two weeks while dating never even mentioned or implied to have sex, I even met his mom and his club friends before we even got intimate, he met my girls and came often to...

I want sex more than my guy. [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 27 and my boyfriend is 33. We've been together for about 4 months and at first it wasn't this bad. If it is happening this early on in the relationship I think this may be a major issue. I want sex most of the time and for the first time in my life my guy doesn't want it as much as I do. I...

My guy withhold sex [ 8 Answers ]

I've been with my boy friend for 9 months and he like to withhold sex from me. He would tell me that he wants to have a real relationship, and not based on sex. I get angry at him and say mean things to get him to give it up. I am a attractive girl.. What's his deal??

Can you talk about sex with a guy you like. [ 2 Answers ]

Is it okay to joke around about sex with a guy you are "talking" to or does it give them the wrong idea? I don't want to do that but I have no problem talking about anything as it doesn't embarrass or offend me. Obviously, I know that if all we talk about was sex then that would be a bad sign and...

View more questions Search