Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lollypop17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Pain between anus and testicals
    My main concern is a pain I have been feeling in my groin, between my anus and scrotum, it seems to come and go, also it seems sometimes when I masturbate my testicals raise up inside me and causes a pain in them from being there... when this happens I seem to loose some hardness in my erection and makes it difficult to ejaculate... any ideas what is going on? I am only 25 years old.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Mar 25, 2008, 09:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lollypop17
    ... any ideas what is going on? i am only 25 years old.
    Don't delay : go to your doctor. It maybe something totally innocent, but it could also be related to your prostate and rather serious.
    As I mentioned : DO NOT DELAY : GO TO YOUR DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Just make sure.
    Best wishes!
    ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Redness and Itchiness underside of testicals and penis [ 3 Answers ]

For the past couple of days, my underside of my testicles and on the side of my penis is red, and is really itchy. I don't believe I have an STD, seeing how I had taken a test earlier this year (There was a scare, but the doctor said I'm clean) and I haven't had sex since then. So, would this...

Painful lump between my anus and vagina [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an 19 year old female with a painful lump between my anus and vagina, sort of right in between the legs a bit closer to the opening to my Virginia. I've only had it for a few days but it seems to be getting bigger. The lump itself is hard and it hurts a lot to touch and it bleeds a...

Maybe cancer in my testicals , Or Not Being Able To Produce Now? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Im quite embaressed when I say this but, I have a problem when I Uusally my is white and you can see all the sperm etc in it... For a week or two now.. when I have , there is no sperm, its like watery, and there is no sign of sperm in it.. Im getting quite worried now, that I have maybe...

Red bumps around anus [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have little red bumps (looks kind of like pimples) around my anus. I only have maybe like 8 . I noticed 1 last May around my vaginal area and I thought it was just razor burn. But now I see them around my anus. If I scratch it off then it will bleed very intensively! I really want to get...

Pain in lower abdomen/anus & when passing gas [ 1 Answers ]

I have pain in my lower back (anus) when I sit or walk, and especially when I feel like passing gas or having a bowel movemnet, what could be wrong with me. Please treat as urgent, this condition have been going on for the past 5 days. Thanks

View more questions Search