Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ndirishru50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 05:18 PM
    I want to become a nudist
    Hello. I really want to become a nudist. I really want to be seen naked by everyone. I have nothing wrong with being naked except one thing. I am scared of what my parents and sister will say if they ever see me naked. I really don't care if they see me naked though. What should I do?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 24, 2008, 05:20 PM
    Nudists aren't nudist because they want everyone to see them naked, they just like the freedom of living their lives sans clothing.

If you want to embrace nudity because you want everyone to see you naked, then you want to become an exhibitionist, not a nudist.
    dragnlady5 Posts: 88, Reputation: 4

Mar 24, 2008, 05:22 PM
    How old are you? Are you in an area where they have nudist colonies? Do you live with your parents?

If you are 18 or above... Go for it who cares what they think. I only wish I had yourself esteem and confidence. I don't even like my hubby to see me totally nude lol.

If you are in an area where they have nudist beaches and such. Go visit.

If you live with your parents... Keep your clothes on around the house. ;)
    R0cKin_t33N Posts: 78, Reputation: 0

Mar 24, 2008, 06:01 PM
    Wow... I love your Confidence and the fact that your comfortable in your own Skin (Just like Mee)... I say go for it, but don't do it just to show off your body, that's what Model's are for... do it for the freedom of living nude... I wish you the best of
    LucK.
    And Trust me if you explain it right to your parents in a positive way than they will understand.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 24, 2008, 07:09 PM
    Went to a nudist camp one time ( not as a member but to do some work)
    Well I will be honest, gravity is not a real friend to a lot of women, and over 50 or over 250 lbs, not everyone really needs to be naked.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 24, 2008, 11:07 PM
    You only get to be a nudist with other nudists... in nudist environments. Nudist camps, nudists beaches, nudist cruises... You are in no danger of your family seeing you in your nudist environs unless THEY chose to go to those places, get naked, and come looking for you.

I agree with the thought already presented above that you may actually be craving exhibitionism, which WILL get you in trouble. But if you're serious about nudism, then you have nothing to worry about from your family, they won't follow you.

Unless you invite them, of course.
    dragnlady5 Posts: 88, Reputation: 4

Mar 25, 2008, 06:05 AM
    Um I think everyone needs to know the nudist in question is only 13. Don't all 13 year olds wish to be naked??
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2008, 06:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ndirishru50
    I am scared of what my parents and sister will say if they ever see me naked. I really dont care if they see me naked though.
    Contradiction... pretty apparent.

If the above poster is accurate in your age and you really are 13... I feel like this is more of a rebellious thought + curiosity + wanting attention rather than an actual "I want everyone to see me naked"

Like altenweg said, nudists are nudists because they want freedom, not because they want to be seen naked.

Why do you want to be seen naked? Is it attention you want or is it because you're proud of your body @ the age of 13?
    R0cKin_t33N Posts: 78, Reputation: 0

Mar 25, 2008, 05:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dragnlady5
    Um I think everyone needs to know the nudist in question is only 13. dont all 13 year olds wish to be naked???
    Not all thirteen year olds wish to be naked... Im 13 and I am comfortable in my own skin... but my friends, who are 13, really hate to show there bodies (their 2 picky)
    fun9196fun Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Aug 30, 2009, 08:54 AM

Why not just go around nude. If anyone
    Objects just say its your life and there is nothing they can do about it.
    Most of all enjoy it being naked is GOOD!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search