Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madgirl827 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 08:13 AM
    PUlling hair from my throat dream
    :( last night, I had a dream that I was with my friend, and there was a rain storm in NYC. She and I were walking around, and after the storm, the whole attitude of the city seemed changed and different... not necessarily in a bad way.

While she and I would talk, my throat started feeling sore, and I would cough and pull out these straight dark hairs. I don't have straight hair, my hair is very wooly. And the more I coughed, the more I would pull these hairs. They looked like the hair of the guy I used to like, but I did pull out a blond hair (my friend in the dream is blonde). The last time I coughed, I pulled out hair, and then it was stuck in my throat, and I pulled out hair wrapped around a piece of tape.

What does this dream mean? It started as a dream about my parents moving to NJ, but forgetting to pack up my room. :(
    madgirl827 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 06:08 PM
    I hope someone will help me with this dream...
    JuanitaJ Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 04:17 PM
    I have dreams like that to pulling a lot of hair out of my mouth. Would like to know too.
    Indiana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 10:44 AM
    The hair represents personal power and the throat, your 5th chakra, is your will. Has something been blocking it or perhaps you can't express it. Are you holding something back or has it become a burden. It's a good sign if you are pulling the hair out as you are beginning to start the process of cleansing or healing yourself or the situation.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2008, 08:16 PM
    throat in your dream symbolizes the ability to express yourself.
    hair represents your attitude, evaluating a new idea, concept, outlook, or way of thinking.
    Putting thoughts in order and self expression.
    Re evaluation.
    Foxyarse Posts: 41, Reputation: 4

Mar 21, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by madgirl827
    :( last night, I had a dream that I was with my friend, and there was a rain storm in NYC. She and I were walking around, and after the storm, the whole attitude of the city seemed changed and different...not necessarily in a bad way.

While she and I would talk, my throat started feeling sore, and I would cough and pull out these straight dark hairs. I don't have straight hair, my hair is very wooly. and the more I coughed, the more I would pull these hairs. They looked like the hair of the guy I used to like, but I did pull out a blond hair (my friend in the dream is blonde). the last time I coughed, I pulled out hair, and then it was stuck in my throat, and I pulled out hair wrapped around a piece of tape.

What does this dream mean? It started as a dream about my parents moving to NJ, but forgetting to pack up my room. :(
    Maybe your giving too much head
    helpsomeone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 07:55 AM
    I believe that the hair in your throat, is a sign that you have been holding something in and you need to talk about it, or it could be that you think that your friend and the guy you liked has been togather and you do not know how to ask her, maybe if you ask the question you will find a lot of that dream will change. Time to speak up!
    Myztique_Dreamz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 12:54 AM
    I had the same dream last night except the hair in my dream looked like my sisters hair but it was mines and it was tangled around my esophogus. I have had a lot of issues with us fighting lately due to her promiscuous behavior and I try to tell her but she thinks I'm just picking on her. Maybe Indiana's post above is right, the hair in my throat is my personal power and the throat is my will. I have a lot of say in our home and I'm very blunt when I speak, and I speak with no reserve. I feel this dream may symbolize for me that I have something that I want to say but must say it cautiously as to not choke on my own words.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Strep throat after tonsillectomy? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Is it likely or possible for a person/child to get strep throat again after having a tonsillectomy? I thought "strep throat" was the same thing as "tonsillitis".. . no more tonsils, no more strep throat..?

Itchy Inner Ear and Throat [ 30 Answers ]

You know how your throat will itch way inside to the upper right or left, and you can't itch it? Well, that's what mine is doing, along with the constant itching of my inner ear. I can't reach the itch and it's driving me crazy! It's been going on for 2 days now. I also can feel my inner ear...

Pulling hair [ 3 Answers ]

I find myself,well, my friends and family always tell "stop pulling yor hair" and I try so many times and I can't. If I'm sad I pull my hair, if I'm mad, hungry anything that disturbing to me. My excuse is people bite their nails and I pull my hair!! Now my sister who I went to visit in Florida I...

CAT is pulling HAIR out! [ 2 Answers ]

My 16 year old cat just started ripping out tufts of hair all over his body including legs. He must be part "hair stylist" because it's actually a well balanced look. I've examined his hair and skin carefully and don't see any little critters; there's no redness, sores or inflammation of...

Curly Hair Dream [ 1 Answers ]

Lately I have been dreaming that I have very curly hair, in small tight ringlets. In reality, my hair is long and wavy, not as curly as in the dreams. I like my hair fine the way it is, so I'm wondering what this dream might mean, and why it keeps recurring. Thanks for any suggestions!

View more questions Search