Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shermeetava Posts: 16, Reputation: 0
    -

Mar 12, 2008, 07:58 AM
    What do men like?
    What types of women's personality men like? I understand that every one has a preference but of course there is one universal attractive personality?
    Do they like the funny ones or do they get to be annoying and too much?
    The demure ones, not very talkative, just laugh at the man's jokes?
    The take charge one, very independent?
    The soft spoken?
    Cool ones and when you say cool, what do you think cool is?
    What other personality in women you can think that you like or don't like?
    Windshield21 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Mar 12, 2008, 08:04 AM
    Guys like girls who are themselves... maybe not every guy will like who you are.. but there are ones that do. And those are the ones that you want to be with. You don't want to be with someone who is only with the person who you aren't. Just like girls want to be with a guy who is them self. It is the same both ways. Just be yourself it may take longer to find a person who is attracted to your personality but its way better that way, my 2c.
    ihatewestseneca Posts: 325, Reputation: 67

Mar 12, 2008, 08:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Windshield21
    Guys like girls who are themselves... maybe not every guy will like who you are.. but there are ones that do. And those are the ones that you want to be with. You don't want to be with someone who is only with the person who you aren't. Just like girls want to be with a guy who is them self. It is the same both ways. Just be yourself it may take longer to find a person who is attracted to your personality but its way better that way, my 2c.
    He's right, guys like a girl who has her own personality and they are confident with it. Confidence is key, but don't overdo it, because then you'll seem arrogant. But hey, some guys like arrogant too.

Its up to you to develop your own personality, whoever likes it will like it, and whoever doesn't, won't... you can't please everyone. Where one guy will think you are the funniest/cutest person alive, another guy could find you very very annoying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What do men like [ 9 Answers ]

Do men like to indulge in foreplay? Romantic situations? Special Occasions? As much as women do, or do they do it because women like it to be done like that?:) :confused:

For men. [ 27 Answers ]

Do you find large vaginal lips sexy or not. I have a large labia, and my lips are a brownish tint? Is this gross?

Uses of men [ 49 Answers ]

Girls shouldn't break up with guys because there are lots of uses that could benefit girls. When tired, a man is a pillow to sleep; When sad, a man is a handkerchief; When lonely, a man is an animal stuff to hug; When it rains, a man is an umbrella. ... But why are we so...

To all the men [ 3 Answers ]

To all the men out there... just wondering here what do most of you guys want out of a realionship... what excalty do you look for in a women? And what should a women do in order to have a serious realionship that may lead to marriage? Also suppose a couple has been dating for about 5 months and...

2 men [ 6 Answers ]

OK here I go I've been with this guy for 2 1/2 yrs and I love him but we always fight he never wants to do anything with me his life is working and then when he gets off he works on otherpeoples rigs and about 2 months ago I met a guy he's really nice he's loves to be with me his family loves me...

View more questions Search