Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ykamara7865 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 10:57 PM
    Knuckles are very dark.Need to get them lighter.
    For some strange reason my knuckles, elbows, and knees are extremely dark... I hate this... I really need some help or advise from someone who has experienced this and know any information on how I can get my knuckles to get lighter in complexion... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME... Are there any creams or fade creams that actually work on these specific issues?? PLEASE SOMEONE ANYONE HELP ME!!
    moonletters Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 11:47 PM
    As far as I know, there are no creams to alter the pigment of your skin. Perhaps you could try tanning to even out the color, though I don't really recommend that for a variety of reasons.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Feb 8, 2008, 06:02 AM
    Try Bio Claire. :)
    ykamara7865 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 11:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic
    Try Bio Claire. :)
    Do I apply the bio claire just on the affected area or all over my body? Thanks... any one else has any answeres??
    lizzonator007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 10:20 PM
    I have the same problem and after much research, I have taken the following steps to improve my skin:

I use 100% cocoa butter stick (brand is Queen Helene) at least 3 times a day. It's cheap and portable, so I can apply it wherever I am. Make sure you rub the cocoa butter in very well, so it can absorb fully into the skin.

I place a small amount of pure vitamin E oil on top of the cocoa butter application (3 times a day) and rub in thoroughly.

Sometimes I'll even use heavy hand cream on top of that.

In essence, using lots of moisturizer, particularly cocoa butter will soften the skin dramatically and even out the color. My dark rough knuckles look so much better and I saw results in a few days. Hope this helps!
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Mar 3, 2008, 06:19 AM
    I was thinking of trying this a while ago, but my knuckles seem to have brightened up on their own without me having to do anything.

Hand Lightener, Original, 4 oz, KISS MY FACE
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Mar 3, 2008, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ykamara7865
    Do i apply the bio claire just on the affected area or all over my body? Thanks.....any one else has any answeres???
    Just the affected area.
    You can use any product. Just make sure it has key ingredients in it like arbutin, kojic acid, etc.
    jine123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 09:57 AM

I have dark knuckles on fingers and on my toes, these are darker than my skin tone, what can be the because of this, how can I get it fixed, I have these from last 5-6 months, interesting thing is that nobody in my family has this. Can you help me to get rid of my dark knuckles..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark brown hair a few shades lighter [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I was just wondering whether you could help me... I recentally dyed my hair, I wanted it 2 go light brown however afta I only left the colour on for 5 minutes it was alredy black! I washed it of after 5 minutes and was uterly devistated... it has not faded a bit and is now a very dark brown...

Dark spots/calus between knuckles [ 1 Answers ]

I have these spots that look like a calus I would get but they are between my knuckels. I have tried to scrub them and think of anything I am doing new to work that area but have found nothing. I do not like them.. why do I have them and how do I get rid of them? Thank You

Changing from dark brown to a shade or 2 lighter [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I need help with this one. I have tried to lighten my hair color. Right now it is dark brown (natural color) and I want to lighten it. I have tried poroxide, it didn't work. I tired to lighten it using some kind of blond mix with the developers. That just broke my hair off really bad....

Changing from Dark Brown to lighter [ 1 Answers ]

:mad: I am a 56 year old woman who has been dying my hair my old natural color which was dark brown. I find I now have more grey hair, and have to do my roots about every 2-3 weeks. This is resulting in dull, over-dyed hair. My hairdresser suggests I go lighter. I'm not sure I would like myself...

View more questions Search