Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bewitchedgirl3 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 10:30 AM
    Fixed husband --- We want a baby!
    My husband had a vasectomy about 8 years ago, after his wife then pressured him into it. Of course now they are divorced and we have been together 2 years and have decided we want a child of our own. He has good insurance but unfortunately doesn't help AT ALL with our situation... we are basically looking at paying for whatever procedures out of our pocket. I guess I am wondering what opinions everyone else has or some advice... financially any option seems so expensive, so what should we do? :confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 27, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Vasectomy, have you gotten opinions on having it undone, Only you know how and if you can afford this, have you disucssed with your doctor any other methods ?
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 27, 2008, 12:52 PM
    I guess it all depends on how much it is worth to you emotionally and financially and wish you all the best.

I googled a little, and there might be some alternatives, so check them out.
    Also, if you like to travel, there might be other countries with cheaper procedures where other couples in your condition traveled to.

Good Luck, and keep us posted.

vasectomy reversal alternatives - Google-Suche

mirandycc Posts: 70, Reputation: 7

Feb 28, 2008, 01:59 PM
    If you can not have the vasectomy reversed, check in to adoption. If you really want children, and can not have any yourself, maybe you could adopt. Again, costly, but totally worth it!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wanting to have a baby but I have been fixed? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, my partner and I have been talking about having a baby the only problem is that I have been fixed over 3 years now I have 3 childrem of my own but I would like to give him one of his own as well.He loves my 3 children as his own but I would like to give that gift to him. So what I was...

My husband has a baby by another woman [ 44 Answers ]

Help! After my husband confessed to an affair when he found out she was pregnant and was keeping the baby, I still decided to TRY to work things out. How should his communication with her be handled. Normally, after an affair the obvious is to cut all ties with the mistress, but in this case...

I want another baby and my husband does not. [ 8 Answers ]

My husband and I usually agree on most big things in our lives. However, our son is now 3 and I am thinking that I want another baby. My husband does not... at all. He loves being able to concentrate on one child. So do I, but I think I will regret later on that we only had 1 child. How do you...

Husband cheated and has a baby with my friend [ 7 Answers ]

My husband cheated on me and lied. She had a baby in September of 2007. I found out the baby was his in November of 2007. She had been my friend and is my neighbor who lives behind me. I had to sell my house, get rid of all my animals, move to a rental home. I cannot take it anymore. They changed...

Baby,not by husband. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been married for almost three years but my husband and I have been separated that whole time except for three months.ive had a boyfriend through almost the whole separation.well,I ended up pregnant and I just recently had my baby.on the birth certificate I didn't put a fathers name because I...

View more questions Search