Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blicko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Goodman heat exchanger warranty and replacement
    I have a goodman furnace model gmpn120,serial no. 9707834415 would like to know if still under warranty I need a heat exchanger blicko
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Feb 25, 2008, 12:57 PM
    Call Goodman. That is your best bet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas heat exchanger won't start on Heat Pump [ 1 Answers ]

I have a two year old. York heat pump model GFD04821G with a G9YS100C20DH11H gas heat exchanger and York T8411R1443 thermostat that has been acting up the last few days. The other day I woke up with no heat. I looks like the installer set this system up so it uses the resistive heat coils for...

Goodman Heat Exchanger under warranty. Should it cost $1050 out of pocket for labor? [ 2 Answers ]

My Goodman heat exchanger is all cracked. Called company... they said it's covered, but not the labor. Was quoted $1050 for the job BEFORE I knew about warranty. When I told my repairman of the warranty he said he had already calculated the warranty coverage into the price. Am I getting ripped...

Noisy heat exchanger [ 1 Answers ]

Just had my heat exchanger replaced yesterday. Mades a loud banging noise after blower goes off technician says it must be faulty heat exchanger but I doubt it . Any knowledge aboutt what the real problem is??

Heat Exchanger [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gas pack and I need to find out if the heat exchanger is under warranty. It is a comfortmaker, Mod# PGAA24DIKG, SN L973826975. I have found out that the SN is directly related to the systems warranty. The new part is about $600, and I would like to avoid this cost if it is warranted still.

Heat exchanger [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking to find some one that can tell me were I can obtain a glow worm space saver 80BR Mk ll heat exchanger part No.418551 helppppppp [email protected]

View more questions Search