Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GE1223 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2008, 08:59 AM
    Nate test
    Hi, have only been in the hvac field for about two years now. I have taken the Nate test about a year ago around May 2007 I passed the core but was unable to pass the specialty. I want to retake the heat pump specialty. I have a Nate reference manual(the big thick yellow Nate reference manual") I have heard that the Dewalt series book "HVAC certification" would help in passing the test. Would this truly help or is this just a waste of money Iam not famillar with the Dewalt book. Can anyone advise, that is Nate certified?
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2008, 08:21 PM
    They have some on line questions under nate testing. Go over those and study the book you got and you should be fine. Im not saying its an easy test but if you study and add your field experience you should do fine. Know your sub cooling and super heat and metering devices.
    GE1223 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2008, 08:42 AM
    Thanks, T-top, I have went on line and printed the 100 sample test questions for study, Like I mentioned I have taken it privously but this time I want to be more prepared. Thanks for your input
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 10:17 PM
    GOOD LUCK. I hope all goes well, take your time and rock-n-roll.
    reginausa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 05:15 AM
    Need test core nate example question
    elida Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 08:36 AM
    When a heat pump is operating in the heat mode, the suction line at the compressor will feel?
    elida Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 08:38 AM
    When a heat pump is operating in the heat mode, the suction line at the compressor will feel
    mollymaryjo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2011, 09:05 PM
    Hot
    jhef83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 08:23 PM
    Cold at the compressor, remember compressor discharge goes through reversing valve to indoor coil in heating. Suction line will always be cold at compressor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Positive home test,inconclusive docs test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, can anyone tell me if this has happened to them, I've already had a miscarriage and a stillbirth so I'm very worried, I done a home pregnancy test and it came back posative, 2 days later I handed a sample of urine into the docs, theyphoned me to say I would need to hand in another in 7...

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

Late period, 1 negative test 1 positive test [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months. Previously I lost a baby at 7 months pregnant... looong story... anyway I conceived last time on Clomid. I began Clomid again last month. I am a day late, I took 1 test Sunday (2 days before missed period) it was a faint...

My name is nate michael. Pursuing country [ 1 Answers ]

My name is nate. I want to sing country. Or anything I can be utilized for. I don't know who to talk to or send a recording to, anyone know of any record labels looking for talent. Or a agent seeking someone like me?

Negative pregnant test and blood test. Could I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I had an ectopic pregnancy in October 2006, and have been trying to conceive since January 07, I am 1week late for my period and have had many signs of pregnancy, including spotting a week before my period was due, since then I have had 5 negative home pregnancy tests, and a hcg level of below 1.5...

View more questions Search