Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dragana Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 06:33 AM
    How do I separate sodium chloride, iron and sand?
    How do I separate sodium chloride crystals, iron filings and sand and obtain them as a solid
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Feb 23, 2008, 06:44 AM
    Think about how to get each individual out, not separate all three at the same time, what would you do to get iron out?
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Feb 23, 2008, 06:53 AM
    Use a magnet to get the iron out, and separate out the salt by dissolving it, you'll be left with sand.
    Dragana Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 06:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by imation
    use a magnet to get the iron out, and seperate out the salt by dissolving it, you'll be left with sand.
    Thank you xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 23, 2008, 07:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragana
    y r u askin me more questions lol i justw ant the simple answer :(
    You are rude and the poster was trying to get you to think, not give you a homework answer. Obviously the purpose of this was to make you think, not teach you how to not to use your mind to solve problems.

And we wonder why McDonald clerks can't count change when people will not think out simple questions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fill Sand vs. Paver Sand [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a difference in "Fill Sand" vs. "Paver Sand"? When quoting prices for laying a patio, I'm finding that Paver sand is about 10 times the price. Will Fill sand be sufficient if packed well and laid thick enough?

Sodium chloride and sodium [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help me to find four differences between sodium chloride and sodium . Thank you

Sodium chloride precipitating [ 2 Answers ]

I don't understand why sodium chloride will precipitate from a saturated aqueous solution when sodium nitrate is dissolved in this solution. Any clues?

View more questions Search