Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 12:50 PM
    LOL - although the comment "Welcome to the SH, b***h!" from Zach was quite funny...
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 12:58 PM
    Ha ha... Distance is no bother, we will know we are all watching together ha ha... And there is no shame in preferring OTH and GG to dating, They will always be around.

Reminds me that when asked what was more important by my ex... Colorado Avalanche or her... I said the Avs would be there if you left, oh how right I was
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Ahh, yes, but will the Avs be there as long as the Preds, that's the question... ;)
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Considering that the Preds are constantly being talked about being sold and moved, I'm going to go with yes ha ha
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 01:08 PM
    Rah... yeah... I remembered that as soon as I hit Post...

Ok... you got me...

1 Rome 0 HC
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Feb 20, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick
    Honestly, I've not seen one single, solitary episode of OTH or the OC.

I'm addicted to GG and loyal I shall ever be. :)
    I've never seen the OC neither.

I went from Dawson's Creek to GG to OTH. And I'm fond of all 3. lol.
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 01:20 PM
    OC was a good show, I wasn't into it until it got canceled oddly enough. But then I bought the seasons after watching a few of the episodes. I did watch Dawson's Creek as well ha ha.

Feb 20, 2008, 01:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19
    Ha ha...Distance is no bother, we will know we are all watching together ha ha...And there is no shame in preferring OTH and GG to dating, They will always be around.

Reminds me that when asked what was more important by my ex...Colorado Avalanche or her...I said the Avs would be there if you left, oh how right I was
    LMAO!! You are too funny!
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 01:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mafiaangel180
    I've never seen the OC neither.

I went from Dawson's Creek to GG to OTH. And I'm fond of all 3. lol.

No...

Possible...

Way...

I was a Creek junkie for years...

Wow...

We are now entering "Bizarro World!!!" This is really freaky...

What year were you born?

(Creek for you too, Rome?? Wow... )

Feb 20, 2008, 01:24 PM
    Alrighty, time to head home and get ready for the movie tonight. Tune in tomorrow to find out what happens on the next episode of Mafia's Creek... hmmm no? General Mafia?? Umm... lemme try again... As the Mafia Turns??

I give up. Lol.
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 01:25 PM
    Have fun, Doll! ;)

Feb 20, 2008, 01:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick
    No.....

Possible.....

Way.....

I was a Creek junkie for years....

Wow.....

We are now entering "Bizarro World!!!" This is really freaky....

What year were you born?

(Creek for you too, Rome??? Wow....)
    1978. Lol. Getting old. ;)
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 01:26 PM
    1979, Sweetie!!

Wow
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 01:29 PM
    Definitely keep us informed, you're life is as eventful as mine at times ha ha
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 01:31 PM
    1986 here... Wow Youngen
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2008, 01:31 PM
    no its not rude.

but if you can take the smell, you can always fill his chinese fix by ordering delivery for him and work out something different for yourself. Just a thought.

don't know about him, but when I get a chinese jones, it doesn't go away until I get the fix.

by the way... you worry too much. If you have to change plans, don't be afraid to talk to the person... its not like you were planning on adopting a kid and at the last hour changed your mind... its about a little thing... life, and mex food, gets in the way sometimes...

better to just talk to the person. If they go ballistic... well, then its probably better to know their temperament. Its just chinese food.

great.

now I'm dying for thai.

sticky rice and curry chicken with spring rolls.

this is going to haunt me until tomorrow... =P
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 01:36 PM
    Forget the movie, popcorn, and chinese. Law and Order is on every night, on TNT, who can miss that, with steak, and potatoes?

Feb 21, 2008, 05:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171
    no its not rude.

but if you can take the smell, you can always fill his chinese fix by ordering delivery for him and work out something different for yourself. just a thought.

dont know about him, but when i get a chinese jones, it doesnt go away until i get the fix.

btw... you worry too much. if you have to change plans, dont be afraid to talk to the person... its not like you were planning on adopting a kid and at the last hour changed your mind... its about a little thing... life, and mex food, gets in the way sometimes...

better to just talk to the person. if they go ballistic... well, then its probably better to know their temperment. its just chinese food.

great.

now im dying for thai.

sticky rice and curry chicken with spring rolls.

this is going to haunt me until tomorrow... =P
    Lol I didn't start worrying until my one friend told me it was kind of rude of me. I guess she thought I was being some princess asking for too much?? I don't know. I figured she was wrong, but just wanted a general opinion on the subject. Lol you are right though, I worry way too much. ;)

Seriously... curry chicken... thanks for putting that in my head!!

Feb 21, 2008, 05:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Forget the movie, popcorn, and chinese. Law and Order is on every night, on TNT, who can miss that, with steak, and potatoes??
    Lol my grandmother watches it religiously! I used to watch with her, but she smokes like 2 packs a day, and I can't stand the smoke so I stopped watching as much lol. But seriously... I love me some steak and potatoes!! :D

Feb 21, 2008, 07:19 AM
    Ok, so here's the low down on last night. I made him up a box of cookies, which was probably not a good idea seeing as if he will think I'm all domesticated and stuff. Muahahahaha they were No Bake!! Lol. Anyway, there was an awkward pause at the ticket booth, so I paid because I don't like to assume anything--besides I asked him. Anyway, no biggie. We watched the Bucket List. Words can't even describe how the movie went. It was too depressing, we should have saw Jumper. Let's put it this way, there was this scene: Jack Nicholson is laying there going through cancer, shaking and whatnot. It was really quite sad. And Ed busts out laughing!! It was horrible, lol. Annnyway, after the movie, we drove around talking, which was cool. At the end of the night, I determined that he was a good boy for the most part and would graduate from a knuckle touch to a hug. ;) Lmao!!

It was a decent time, we get along, he's funny and fun to be around. He even asked me to go with him to get Chinese. KP2171--you were right, I guess his Chinese craving isn't going away until he gets it lol.

I'm just hanging out with him and having fun. With 2 other guys as well but it's really no big deal. Not in the mood for a relationship after the last one, just like going out and getting to know people. There might be a few red flags with this one, I'm not too sure. But how much do red flags matter if you aren't wanting anything and if you keep your wall up?

Hey Rome, I did what you said... I went to my work meeting this morning, though the ex was there. I got all dolled up, went in smiling... and he wound up standing right behind me. Hmmm come to think of it, I wonder if he could see down my shirt from where I was sitting. LMAO!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why did he have to be so rude? [ 14 Answers ]

Why did my ex have to be such a jerk? I sent him an email this morning... people told me not to do it, but I am weak I guess... told him I was working on being less passive-aggressive, could he send me my stuff from the house, wished things could have worked out but if he has moved on nothing...

Is it rude, or is it just me? [ 21 Answers ]

A friend was visiting from out of town. One of her friends decided we should meet to drinks and wings at a local establishment. I was given the time of 8:00 pm. When I showed up at eight. There were 5 people there finishing their dinner. I asked if I had the time wrong? Apparently they...

Rude Judges on T.V. [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone have first hand knowledge as to why the judges on t.v. are so rude, scream and talk down to people?

How rude! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so the girl I have been "hanging out with" has been obviously avoiding me for the past 3 weeks... cool. She has been saying "I have just been really busy, sorry"... no biggie. I go to a show tonight and have to stop in a bar to use the ATM and who do I see there?. HER. I was kind of shocked in...

Rude lawyer [ 15 Answers ]

Okay, I got into a car accident a little while ago and had a lawyer who told me I could fire him at any time, now he is coming at me saying I owe him 1,100 dollars. I fired him because this happened in march and in oct I still had not heard back from him, I left message after message. When I told...

View more questions Search