Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blur Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2006, 09:55 AM
    Having White small dots on PEnis head?
    No pain but having afew small white dots on penis head.. Don't know what happen? Is this a infection?
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 11, 2006, 10:07 AM
    A lot of guys get these around the bell end of the penis. As for an STD have you been having sex without protection??

You would be best to go visit your local doctor so they can check them out for you and let you know what they are. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, but seeing the doctor can put your mind at peace plus rule out anything nasty.
    Blur Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2006, 10:38 AM
    Some small dotes on the penis glands.. Very small and tiny..

Quote Originally Posted by nwsflash
    Alot of guys get these around the bell end of the penis. As for an STD have you been having sex without protection ???

You would be best to go visit your local doctor so they can check them out for you and let you know what they are. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, but seeing the doctor can put your mind at peace plus rule out anything nasty.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 11, 2006, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur
    Some small dotes on the penis glands.. Very small and tiny..
    Blur this sounds like a comman problem that effects a lot of guys, but your best call is to visit your doctor and get checked out ;) I know some dudes get worried about pulling there **** out in front of the doctor, trust me you don't need to worry they will be looking at the spots that's all -- they see things all the time, so there not going to be getting an eye full.:)

Just keep yourself well washed down there and visit the doctor and get them to do an exam for you.:rolleyes:
    Ryan 3179 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 11:40 AM
    No pain but having afew small white dots on penis head.. Don't know what happen? Is this a infection?
    I have small red one on mine not sure what it is
    roblives Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 03:18 PM
    No pain but having a few small white dots on penis head.. Don't know what happen? Is this a infection?
    and not only that they don't itch or go away I tried everything what should I do? They just keep coming up.:confused:
    Ryan 3179 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 06:49 PM
    You mine don't itch either and don't go away someone told me there fordyce spots a common thing with young males still its scary
    nowandzen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 09:42 AM
    Hey there, in regards to the white small dots under the penis, there is a good chance they are pearly penile papules

Here are some pictures of them:
    Pearly Penile Papules

Obviously consult your doctor first but PPP's are not contagious nor harmful. They are completely natural, more common in uncircumcised men.

Do you some Google searches to find out more about them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Small Pin Sized Dots On Skin [ 9 Answers ]

HI all, My girlfriend recently started to get a few pin-sized red dots on her skin. I've recently noticed a few appearing on my skin too. I'm guessing we may have some kind of mite biting us in the night but I thought I should check if anyone had some ideas on what other things it could be. ...

Small bump on penis shaft? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. Here is my question. A few months ago I noticed a pimple like bump on the skin on the shaft of my penis. I believed it was an infected hair because I do shave down there. Over time the bump has gotten a little bigger (barely) and has turned black. It doesn't hurt at all nor does it itch. I...

View more questions Search