Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drizzydro21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 10:35 PM
    How to pass a drug court no tolerance test within 24 hours of use.
    I had quit smoking for 13 days, then I smoked bud 3 times and took one o.c. 20mg, I have 24 hours until I take a piss test for drug court. The test is a no-tolerence test. What detox cleansing drink is recommended? Do I have any chance? If you have a smartass answer then don't bother replying.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2008, 11:42 PM
    Sadly, no "detox cleansing" drink works. Especially if you have 24 hours before taking a piss test.

You're going to need a miracle bud.
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Feb 14, 2008, 12:03 AM
    I have a friend who had the same issue for a job. He bought some natural drink from our retro health store (In Edmonton Canada) He drank tons of water and more water. The bottle had instructions. Start Googling your neighbourhood town city for a place that may have what you need. It does exist and it worked for him. I would start drinking the water now though to start. There of course is a chance it may not work, but its always worth a try.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2008, 11:30 AM
    Now they check for everything. They check to see if your urine is watered down to cover up traces of drugs. They check to make sure you aren't using synthetic urine. They check to make sure it is female or male, child or adult. They check to see if there is any detox herbs.
    Many places even make you let them watch you pee.
    Peripheral Visionary Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Feb 22, 2008, 08:53 PM
    My son used a Whizzinator (sp?) and it worked. It was $50 at a head shop.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2008, 09:35 PM
    Some places check for EVERYTHING
    Some places even make you pee while they watch so they can see you aren't pulling anything over on them.
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Mar 19, 2008, 07:18 AM
    All I can say isdrink LOADS of water and detox drink (even if it doesn't go no more just keep downing it) cranberry juice is good as well.

Taking a bottle of mates piss won't work, because its court and how many people do you think have tried that one?

Hate to say it though but sounds like you're screwed unless you can get one of them whizzinator things someone mentioned in less than a day
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2008, 07:22 AM
    Ready Clean might work. But like No Help said they can probably test for it especially A no tolerance test you better believe they are going to test for masking agents.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Well I'm assuming drizzydro already took his test...
    dascue Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 11:21 PM
    Lots of water and take vitamin so it don't look watered down. Also quick flush at health store. Then quit this works best drugs are nothing but trouble
    frankyb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 11:08 AM
    I heard if you drink your own piss it will clenseitself
    OVERMAN1889 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 06:03 AM
    This is what you need to do, I've scoured the internet looking for a product for the same problem. Im on felony probation and have to see my PO twice a month man. The only product that convinced me it would work is from a site called pass a drug test.com, its around 90$ but its worth it. They even have a product that works in 24 hours. Oh, and of course drink water, make it cold so as to speed up your metabolism, don't try saunas they don't work, and if you have enough time do hard aerobic exercise that will burn the fat which the thc is in. Make sure you pee at least 3 times before hand. And if you can't afford the detox, Heavily dilute your urine, take b vitamins and creatine, and you might make it. Good luck
    Poison1117 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Oct 11, 2011, 01:55 PM
    Go to the local GNC.. the stuff.. purple drink.. follow directions
    heeyleebee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2012, 01:12 PM
    People say drinking water doesn't work, it so does. I smoked the morning of my drug test, drank a **** ton of water, then peed a lot through out the day, then after school I had a surprise one then passes. Water and cranberry juice, and herbal teas for in home uses to pass. As far as vitamins and the pills and drinkable things to pass, they can easily detect that, so I wouldn't try it. Make sure when your peeing you let the first pee come out (because that's the dirtiest) then let the rest fall in the cup. Lean back a little as well. Walking and running.. yeah, we all hate that bull****, but go on two quick runs and that increases your chances of passing. Good luck! I might be a little late. Lol! :D

(experience)
    -Haley Bennett

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me to pass the road test [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time to writing someplace to get help. The problem I am having May be is not a big issue in your eyes, but please help me. I am trying to get A driving license. as millions of people are driving. I feel so embarrassed as I still don't have my license so I can drive freely...

Will I pass my urine test? [ 3 Answers ]

If I had a few drinks of tequila yesterday and my last drink was at 4 in the morning, and I have a drug test tommarow between the hours of 3 and 6:30 and I go in at 5:30 to take my test. Do you think I would pass if I drank a whole lot of bunches of water?

Can I pass my drug test [ 3 Answers ]

I have smoked pot on a reg. basis for years. Usually every night before bed. I haven't smoked in 2 and half weeks and I have to take a drug test tomorrow. I weigh under 120 pounds. It might be a urine test or blood test not sure which. What should I do?

Will he pass a drug test [ 2 Answers ]

My friend was using OXY and the last he did was 10 days ago will he pass a drug test now?

Will I pass the test? [ 4 Answers ]

I have to take a drug test for hefferson county tomorrow. I have a precription for lortab, but apparently I was not supposed to take them. I took them today... test is tomorrow, is there any way I can pass?:confused:

View more questions Search