Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dirty_Blonde118 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 11:01 PM
    Why some guys are very attratced to latin girls?
    Im a latina myself, half brazilian and half mexican and I so would like to know why some guys preffer latinas over white girls? mmm I guess thats about it...

xxx
    DanPatrick10 Posts: 134, Reputation: 5

Feb 5, 2008, 11:33 PM
    Many men prefer Latin women because they find them exotic and can be more passionate then white women. Latin women also generally tend to be voluptuous(large breasts and curvy hips). Moreover, women from other countries such as Spain, Mexico, and Asia tend to treat men better sufficed to say they don't just want to use the male.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2008, 07:45 AM
    Why do some people like blondes? Why do some women prefer an athletic guy and some don't care? They are just wired that way. At least for a time.

Generally speaking, I am almost always first attracted to brunettes, and I like skin that's a little darker. My wife and my previous girlfriend are both italian. I've also dated other brunettes, and a couple of blondes... its not that I don't find other physical traits attractive... I just lean that way more than not.

My wife and my cousins wife are complete opposites. My wife likes guys who are generally athletic and built. She doesn't want a guy who can fit into her pants (shes long and lean). She likes short hair, clean shaven, accents are nice, bass voice even better... her "perfect guy" 6 ft 3in, 220 lbs, broad up top w a tight waist and butt.

My cousins wife likes skinnier guys, doesn't mind long hair, not at all attracted to the "linebacker" form, prefers orlando bloom to vin diesel.

Before this becomes yet another "inner beauty" smackdown where people chastise others for looking at physical traits... c'mon. It is one component, among many, that leads to attraction.

A beautiful dark skinned brunette with the personality of an angry snake isn't sexy or attractive at all. While I might lean toward women with certain physical traits, the real, lasting attraction is always the personal interaction.

And for some it might be curiosity. I had a number of women friends in college who had only dated white guys and then at school started dating other ethnicities. It wasn't a rejection of an ethnic group (white guys) it just was exploration.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2008, 08:47 AM
    I've dated two women from Columbia South America. While I find beautiful women from everyplace, I like real blond's, I like Latina's, I like Asians.

While the exotic thing is one factor I think a major thing is mindset... Latin women are not afraid to show their sexy side and play it for all its worth. They like Asian women don't feel a need to be more of a man than a man is. They celebrate the differences between men and women... and it really does work.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 6, 2008, 09:13 AM
    I think it's all on where you're located.

When I lived in TX, my fair skin and blonde hair turned more heads than latinas did, simply because it was less common.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2008, 09:42 AM
    Hola oweda:

Por que latinas es some hot mommas.

excon

PS. Yo se. Mi Espanol esta muy malo.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2008, 12:55 PM
    I would guess from what my friend Doris says about her workplace that Latinas are passionate and somewhat aggressive... and good looking. A great trifecta for romance. :)
    Spiker2008 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 03:02 AM
    Guys Guys Guys... you all have it ALL wrong. The reason why men prefer LATIN WOMEN... is because store bought tortillas don't taste the same as homemade.

Bwwwwwwwaaaaaahahahahaha!

Just kidding... and don't go all races on me and sh*t... I'm a latin male myself. Just thought I'd make some of you laugh.
    DanPatrick10 Posts: 134, Reputation: 5

Feb 7, 2008, 04:12 AM
    Really? I thought Latin women made Spanish rice for you when your at home... not Tortillas.:D
    Spiker2008 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 11:02 AM
    No... That would be your chick that makes my rice... Heh heh!:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

What do guys really like in girls [ 5 Answers ]

What do guys truly like in girls? I mean, I've read in magazines that guys like a lot of stuff but all my guy friends act totally different from what the magazine says.

Do guys like shy girls? [ 5 Answers ]

I gave up on the former guy in my school, now I'm 100% single and happy, if anyone cares to know :p Anyway, I was thinking about everything between us -just to learn my lessons if I made any mistakes- My friend was flirty, shinny (lipgloss, glitter :p ), she laughed at anything guys would say...

Help please guys and girls! [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am still here and haven't posted anything here so I don't have too much reputation but I still need some help from you people here please help me OK! I don't understand why this girls still wants to keep in contact with me when we been separated for 4 months now! If I don't call...

View more questions Search