Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suzane01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 09:27 PM
    How can I find a person only with his picture?
    How can I find a person? I only have his picture

Thank you very much
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2008, 10:05 PM
    SuzaneO1 - Hang a copy up at the Post Office or at Walmart Or both places Good Luck ::: F.B.E.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 5, 2008, 10:12 PM
    If someone saw your photo on the internet (put up by someone else) and now that person was trying to find you because of your picture, would you welcome that? (shudder the thought)

Your eharmony relationship consisted entirely of someone posting a photo and you falling in love with it? I doubt that, too.

Everyone lies, especially in early dating rituals. People using services like eHarmony need to take that in stride. If you were having actual interactions through eHarmony with this person and you and he "clicked", then you should keep that in mind.

Looks are irrelevant, OK, they are relevant, but enough to stalk someone based on a picture alone and toss a developing relationship?

No disrespect meant, but both guys should probably steer clear of someone making decisions the way you seem to be. It appears capricious and arbitrary.
    chesterroy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2009, 10:55 PM
    I too am trying to fins a friend I used to work with and all I have is a name and a picture of him is there a way to do it online and ps don't think the other two were e stalkin anybody you muncher

If anyone camn help ou please respond
    dangergirl123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 11:49 AM

How can I find a person with just a picture
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 24, 2009, 11:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dangergirl123 View Post
    How can I find a person with just a picture
    You should start your own thread.

How did you get even the picture in the first place?

Why don't you ask the person you got the picture from?
    rjn verma Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jun 4, 2009, 10:43 PM
    Hey yar I am not here to give you an answe but to tel that even I'm the trying to search aperson with his pic so if you get an idea temme also
    tropiko Posts: 11, Reputation: -2

Jun 5, 2009, 02:31 PM

Try looking at her eyes or his eyes...
    countryliz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 03:42 PM
    I also am looking for a guy with only a photo I have - nothing dirty, scammy or bad happening - I just want to find him and talk to him... noones business acutally. Do if anyone has an answer on HOW to do this - please let me know - thank you!
    countryliz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

I also am looking for a guy with only a photo I have - nothing dirty, scammy or bad happening - I just want to find him and talk to him... noones business acutally. Do if anyone has an answer on HOW to do this - please let me know - thank you!

HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2009, 04:31 PM

This entire thread is trolled to H-E-Double Hockeysticks.

Can we get a lock please?
    countryliz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 05:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpinHere View Post
    This entire thread is trolled to H-E-Double Hockeysticks.

Can we get a lock please?
    Tell you what 'helpinhere' - you know NOTHING about why I am asking and I'm not going in to detail... an honest gal asks as honest question and gets this - geez what or who do you think you are?
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2009, 05:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by countryliz View Post
    Tell you what 'helpinhere' - you know NOTHING about why I am asking and I'm not going in to detail....an honest gal asks as honest question and gets this - geez what or who do you think you are?!
    Maybe I don't, so what?

If you are asking your own question, you are supposed to make your own thread. Not post the same thing on someone else's thread four times, after it has already been answered and trolled up.

I'll be more than happy to help you on your own thread, but that's what you got to do, make your own, don't piggyback someone else's question.
    Naba Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2009, 04:12 AM

Hi,
    I am also searching for a person, I have his snap only... there is nothing dirty or fishy about it... we met at some historical sites, we exchanged smiles... were there together for at least two hours sight seeing but forgot to ask his name or country... Later on I felt I have seen him some where, so looking for more information... I heard that one can search pictures from Google images just as you can search words or sentences from Google but I donot know the procedure for it. Anyone very good at internet must be knowing it... and guys there must be some procedure, this is an internet age and everyone has pictures at some site or other... nothing should be impossible... I read the complete string, people search for friends genuinely... I mean there should be some site where you can verify the information and start with your search... maybe Google has some facility on it... Anyways guys if any of you'll get some information, please post it.It would be of great help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find person [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to locate a person by the name of "Sandy R Wildfang" This person is Male and is located somewhere in Manitoba. Can anyone please help me. I have been unable to locate & I need to do a reference check, so the sooner I locate the better. Thanks!

Is it possible at all to find out a name of a person just by a photo? [ 13 Answers ]

I have a photo of a man who appears to be either a model or an actor, but I don't know his name. Is it possible at all to find out his name by the photos I have?

Who is the person on the picture? [ 24 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me who the person on the picture is? The person is suppose to be well known. http://www.da-shizzaoh.com/hvemerdette.jpg

How can you find out where a person has been in the last 8 weeks? [ 16 Answers ]

My husband and I had a fight and he took off 8 weeks ago. I have been told that he is in a rehab but nobody will tell me where he is. How can I find out where he has been the last 8 weeks? I also have a missing persons report filed. I have heard nothing.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to find this person? [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for ancestors of this person. She went by Eleonore Schlund born 04-03-1939. Not sure of the year of birth. She had a child male born 1954-55 and a female born 05-17-1956. The daughter was adopted and moved to the United States at birth or shortly afterwards. She was given to DeForest...

View more questions Search