Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stepheniebauer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 01:36 PM
    Is there a spirit in my house?
    Hi, my name is Stephenie Bauer. I think I might have a spirit or something in my house. First of all, my daughter's father past away when I was 3mths pregnant with her, she is 3 now. One morning she woke up and said she saw daddy flying and he was wet. He had drown in Williamstown Lake, we never told her that. Another things is that my son, 12, says he sees things upstairs, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, I had him in one room and he said he saw a black figure with a black trench coat on. He said he didn't feel safe and moved him to the other room, it went well for awhile and then he said he heard the chain on the bathroom door move and saw the same figure. He is 12 and watches a lot of the reality haunting shows, so I don't know if he's making it up or not. Sometimes when I'm here by myself I think I here people faintly talking in the other room, I look and no one is there. At night after the girls go to bed I pick up all the toys, when I'm putting them away I feel like someone is behind me, I look and no one is there. I continue and then here a small noice like a click or something and again nothing there. I keep the house warm because I feel cold all the time in the winter, my fiancé and everyone else is hot. Sometimes when I am warm, all the sudden I feel ice cold like from the inside out and get goosebumps. The other day I walked from my living room to dining room, no windows, and I felt like a cold spot. I step out and it was warm, step in it was cold, walked through and warm again. That kind of freaked me out. For the last couple of weeks I've been thinking of my daughters father, a lot. It feels like he's here and it's a weird feeling. I feel like he's trying to tell me something, I don't know, maybe that's crazy. Recently, my fiancé and I have been real edgy toward each other and kind of mean, that's not normal. My kids are starting to be very emotional and bouncing off the walls, being mean. Their 12, 3, 1. I'm kind of skeptical about this but my daughter telling me that and feeling that cold spot and others, I'm kind of worried. This is not a joke, I promise. Please give me any advice you may have.

Thanks,
    Stephenie Bauer
    fde Posts: 93, Reputation: -4

Jan 29, 2008, 08:40 PM
    FIRST entities feed off our fear and anger they can provoke our emotions so that our very personality can change. I do not know about your son if it is just his age or too much TV. I do know this if it is not the only person in the home that feels something is not right then it is not.
    You should ask your baby's dad to relay his message to you in a dream. As you are falling to sleep ask him to come to your dreams over and over ( now you do not have to say this out loud ). Over time he will respond. It may take time but he will come. The baby I would say is seeing her father. I hope with age that she doesn't lose that.

As far as your hunting well you need to clean the homes energy start with crystals! Is there any special shops around your area that has these items. Do they do readings there?
    Where are you located? If not look on the internet. If I know where you are I can better help direct you where to go. Start with cleansing. Try to put as much love and warmth in your home at this time. The one year old is the one to watch they see things we can't. If she is making strange looks and stares then maybe you can pin point where they dwell. What were your emotions when you feel your being watched. Any spirit that is good like your babies dad do not stay if they know that they scare you.
    fde Posts: 93, Reputation: -4

Jan 29, 2008, 08:40 PM
    FIRST entities feed off our fear and anger they can provoke our emotions so that our very personality can change. I do not know about your son if he is just his age or too much TV. I do know this if he is not the only person in the home that feels something is not right then it is not.
    You should ask your baby's dad to relay his message to you in a dream. As you are falling to sleep ask him to come to your dreams over and over ( now you do not have to say this out loud ). Over time he will respond. It may take time but he will come. The baby I would say is seeing her father. I hope with age that she doesn't lose that.

As far as your hunting well you need to clean the homes energy start with crystals! Is the any special shops around your area that has these items. Do they do readings there?
    Where are you located? If not look on the internet. If I know where you are I can better help direct you where to go. Start with cleansing. Try to put as much love and warmth in your home at this time. The one year old is one to watch the see thing we can't. What were your emotions when you feel your being watched. Any spirit that is good like your babies dad do not stay if they know that they scare you.
    mame_chula123 Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Jul 31, 2011, 05:23 PM
    woa that is scary haha... but you should ask a father from church and tell him to help you at your house because there is a bad energy in your home... He might give you holey water.. and If your X husband died and he's trying to reach you.. Listen to him. Try anything but make sure to have your limits so he well not hurt you.. Because what he might want to say could be important and awlways believe your boy.. and ask your little baby if he sees something in your house because little kids could see spirits.
    I hope I helped(:
    wonderingspirit Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2012, 08:31 PM
    Hi there,
    I am going to give you a suggestion and you may or may not like this.
    I am native and I have done this for my family more than once.
    Try to use salt too put it in the corners of your home and in the windows.
    Now I try to light lavender scented candles, sage and sweet grass I usually also say:
    "white sage to calm and sweet grass to cleanse hear my words my spiritual friends I mean no harm to all that help but those who hinder shall leave me and my kin, those who scare get under my skin, this is my home no place for you I bid you leave and find peace all of you. hear my words , so mote it be!" I never had one moments trouble after reciting this poem.

I wish you much luck

My all your troubles be solved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my house occupied by a spirit/demon? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi guys, First of all I'd like to say that I'm new here and Hello. Second, I'm glad that I've found this sight on Paranormal Phenomena, we've had stuff going on in our house/apartment for a while now and my husband does not believe me. It's started happening a long time ago back when we first...

Spirit in house [ 6 Answers ]

My grandmother has had a spirit in her house for a couple years now. At first it wasn't anything to be concerned with, she would have pots and pans clattering in the kitchen, or annoyances while reading and such. It has gotten to the point where she cannot stand to be alone in her house because it...

My house is haunted, can I know hw to get rid of the spirit [ 38 Answers ]

Hi, Mine is a joint family and we live in a duplex. The house which we live in is being haunted from many years.The spirit that dwells in my house marks its presence by noises, for example: sound of footsteps on the staircase, jingling of keys, banging on the window, knocking on door etc, all...

Can I contact the spirit in my house [ 6 Answers ]

I recently moved into a new home, from jump street my dog was unhappy, a normally happy go lucky mutt I attributed it to bratty behavior. Not the case... We introduced another pet a black kitten to the family a few weeks ago and the activity that we were once able to ignore and dismiss, flushing...

Is there a spirit following me [ 2 Answers ]

:) hello my name is charlene. Since I was a little girl I've always believed in afterlife. I've had three house's altogether and all have seemed to be haunted. Is there something telling me something eveynight I get chills down my back can anyone help me. I love ghost and spirits I am not scared...

View more questions Search