Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nana59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 06:48 AM
    What is this pill?
    What is this white caplet with P42 etched on it?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 08:25 AM
    Various sites on the net claim that it is most likely ibuprofen 200mg.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Red color pill reached but no period - Birth control Pill [ 11 Answers ]

Hi All, I am on Birth Control Pills (Lutera- 28 pack one) since past 4-5 months. My periods start when I reach the 4th week, i.e when the red color pills start. According to this, my red color pill dosage started yesterday (Sunday) but my periods did not. Am I worrying too much since its been...

I found a pill and it says M357 what kind of pill is it? [ 3 Answers ]

I found a pill and it says M357 what kind of pill is it?

Urgent !do I need to take another pack or Pill 72/mornin afta pill [ 10 Answers ]

Hi , Some experts out der let me know, If u make love at night like about 2 am, and have an pill 72 after getting up at 10.30 am,as soon as you take the pill if you happen to have sex once more(with in like 30 minutes from taking the pill) So twice having sex... PLEASE LET ME KNOW... if...

My mom has proplems with takeing pill like pain pill and stuff [ 6 Answers ]

I found this pill it is pink oval pill on one side it has a S on it the other side as numbers 8667 with a spilt line to.I would ask her but I don't want me not trusting her driving her back to them.I will trow the pill a way onces I find what it is so please help let me know if is is some kind of...

What pill is this? Yellow Oval Pill [ 2 Answers ]

The pill is a yellow and oval on one side it has 650 on the other side it is either O M or W O, What is this pill used for.

View more questions Search