Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ayrball2005 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 03:57 PM
    How much will I get back on my income taxes?
    I am single with no dependents. My gross was 51,757 with 8,600 federal tax withheld. Can someone tell me approximately how much I will get back?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2008, 04:31 PM
    You can go online and use the Turbo Tax free online version and figure out your taxes. You only pay when you actually file through them. This way you can see which is the best way to go, i.e. standard deduction or itemize deductions.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 26, 2008, 05:20 PM
    You need to do your taxes, are you doing the short form or long form, do you have any business deductions do you own a home,

Come on, if it was that easy we would not need the IRS to confuse it.

You can use a computer program, hire a tax perparer locally or we have several experts on taxes here that may be able to help you. But you will need to get your taxes prepared to know the final exact answer.
    heatherc4555 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 06:39 PM
    My gross was 14,060 no federal and I have 3 dependents about how much should I get back

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paying ga. State income taxes on income earned in another state [ 1 Answers ]

I earned money working in Texas, which does not have a state income tax, however I discovered when I filed my taxes I was being assesed taxes on income I did not earn in Georgia, I don't know the law, but I feel this is unfair.

Taxes on L1 income [ 1 Answers ]

I am working with my company's US office and I am on L1 Visa . Is my income on L1 visa which is not taxable in US is taxable in India. If so what is the process? Is there any slab for which there is a particular amount of tax to be paid??

2006 taxes: F-1 OPT Income & Foreign Income [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a somewhat complicated question about my 2006 taxes... I came to the US in 2001 on a student visa (F1). After I finished my degree I worked one year under OPT, and I left when my OPT/visa expired in May 2006 and went home to my native country and got a job there. So basically I...

Income Taxes [ 2 Answers ]

I am considering employment in Phildadelphia. I currently live in NY and work in NJ. What would be the difference in taxes?

Taxes for other income [ 1 Answers ]

One of my relatives, a green-card holder, provides babysitter for my 9-years-old son during this summer break. I have full-time job, while she does not work. I will pay her $2000 in total, and she helps me from 9am to 6pm every day. Do I need to file something related to taxes? For example 1099,...

View more questions Search