Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wrappedup77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 01:43 PM
    What's the most quick way to get marijuana out of system?
    Although I haven't had marijuana in my system for 2 weeks (happily quit) I find myself now taking a drug test for a job in 3 days. What can I do to cleanse besides a ton of cranberry juice and water.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2008, 02:07 PM
    Sorry no magic cure, but that is better than nothing to try.
    birds_lady Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 07:23 AM
    I have heard drinking straight vinegar and a lot of it works. Or the smart thing to do would be stop completely.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2008, 07:37 AM
    Hello wrapped:

17 days?? Probably not enough time, but maybe.

So you quit (happily) two weeks ago?? Cool. However, somehow, methinks you'll succomb to the call of the canabis once again...

Me?? 1968 was a GREAT year.

excon
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2008, 08:10 AM
    Hmmm, my guess would be, don't smoke it and you won't have to worry.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2008, 10:05 AM
    If you go to any GNC or Health Foods Store, they sell many different products that can cover up drugs in a urine test.

Some of them are fluids that you have to drink a lot of, some are capsules that you consume with a lot of water.

Get a good one, not the cheapest one you can, and find one that also replaces creatine. I'm not 100% on the spelling of that. Anyway, many of them do not contain creatine, and this is one way the tester can determine that you have tried to cover something up.

Good luck with your test!

Oh yeah, I agree with excon, there is a very strong chance you will took again.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 26, 2008, 02:05 PM
    excon, maybe we should put a link in our signuture line to sell some of those urine cover up tests ( not that they really work) but as many people as we get here, we may get rich. ( add to that some home pregnancy tests and paper work to take away a fathers rights.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2008, 10:22 PM
    Most of the cover ups that you can buy are now dectactable by legal testing centers, they know about the bleach, pills, vinegar, pickle juice, diacetics, and all vitamins, supplemtents mix and drinks before a test. So,, the only way to getting to,, stay off the stuff or be undected for a decent job... is if to stay off drugs, they also know about the pre order clean pee, and the ways you can try and get around this, at least in the big cities, so the day of getting around the simple test , is basically over!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marijuana in California [ 7 Answers ]

I have a question regarding California marijuana laws. I know that for under 28 grams of possession of marijuana in the state of California, you can't get arrested and there is just a fine. I was wondering, does anyone know about enhancment laws for repeated arrests of possession of marijuana. ...

Chemicals in marijuana [ 11 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me about harmful chemicals supposedly in marijauna?

Marijuana smoke [ 7 Answers ]

My son was with people in a car and they were smoking marijuana. A blunt it was called. He had to take a drug test and was fine with it because he was told it was not in his system because he did not smoke it. He then was told later that it could come out positive. What is the right answer.

Most quick way to find out? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi what's the Most quick way to find out if you are pregnant? Meaning do u actually have to wwait that whole month or can u find out within a couple weeks?:confused:

View more questions Search