Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emsa17 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 12:35 PM
    Can I get pregnant without penetration, nor ejaculation during the end of my period?
    My boyfriend and I didn't actually had sex, he just put his penis in the , around there, it didn't entered inside me, and didn't ejaculate. Because it was for a few seconds only. I just ha the last the of my period, can I get pregnant for that? :S
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2008, 12:40 PM
    Yes, you can. But it is very unlikely.

Jan 22, 2008, 12:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by emsa17
    my bf and i didn't actually had sex, he just put his penis in the , around there, it didn't entered inside me, and didn't ejaculate. becuase it was for a few seconds only. I just ha the last the of my period, can i get pregnant for that? :S
    oh gosh I hope not
    thanks anyway ^^
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 22, 2008, 03:38 PM
    Hun, do you know how pregnancy occurs?

Jan 22, 2008, 04:59 PM
    Duh, of course I noe, I just read that it can happen, I just want to noe, if it's possible in my case, with those situations (: if your not going to help keep your comments to yourself
    Expert

Jan 22, 2008, 05:03 PM
    Emsa, as a SuperModerator of this site I have to ask that you keep your attitude to yourself.

I ask this because many people come here NOT knowing how pregnancy occurs (like the kids that think you can get pregnant from oral sex, or the one who was afraid she could get pregnant from using a vibrator). I cannot read your mind, nor do I know you, so I HAD to ask that question.

So, yes, pregnancy is a possibility. It is a slim possibility, but possible nonetheless.

Jan 22, 2008, 05:09 PM
    well then sorry, it didn't sound as a question, more like a sarcastic one. I apologize for that, but maybe, for the future, you should ask them like different so people don't missunderstand u ^^
    so, thanks for answering to my question. It is a very small possibility right?
    Expert

Jan 22, 2008, 05:13 PM
    It is apparent you are very young, and most likely I have children older than you, I am also a nurse, but thanks for teaching me how to ask questions.

Yes, it is a small possibility. If you are not ready for parenthood, have you considered using protection? Two methods are actually better than one, and one method is better than none.
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Jan 22, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Not having sex if your aren't ready to become a parent is even better then 2!

Jan 22, 2008, 05:21 PM
    yes, I'm young, I'm 15, it's a little comlicated situation, we live in different countries, and we didn't noe you can get pregnant just for that. That's why we didn't use protection...
    now, that I'm in my country I'm feeling worried for that, because I fell like I'm having my period, or going to have it, but it's not there...
    and sorry, I was not trying to teach u that I'm sure u noe, it just sounded like that ^.^'

Jan 22, 2008, 05:25 PM
    OK, you are young... a bit to young to have sex. The chances of you getting pregnant are slim, but there is a chance. Just learn from this, and don't have sex until you are financially, and emotionally ready for what you are getting yourself into.

Jan 22, 2008, 05:31 PM
    Yes, thanks, we're going to take those advices. I'm still going to have sex, but with protection next time, I was very worried about what I'm feeling, it might be only in my mind, hopefully.

Jan 22, 2008, 05:37 PM
    I hope you know that just because you use protection you can still get pregnant. Many people use condoms or are on the pill, and still get pregnant. You aren't 100% safe as you may think.

Jan 22, 2008, 05:47 PM
    Yeap, I saw that in health class, the condoms are like 82% and the pill like 90%
    But it still going to be safer than without
    Expert

Jan 22, 2008, 06:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by emsa17
    i'm still gonna have sex, but with protection
    Doesn't mean you won't get pregnant. I was on the pill, took it perfectly... EXACTLY the same time every day. I have a son who is 21 and another who will be 20 in March. I was on the implant, my daughter is now 14.

If you aren't ready to be a parent, you aren't ready to have sex.

Jan 22, 2008, 06:26 PM
    Yeap, everything in life has it's risks, being a parent if you have sex, if one of those.
    If you had the guts the do it, then you must have them to be a parent.
    I'm not saying a don't want to be one, just not yet. :/
    Hey, and I was wondering, why do I feel I have my period, but I don't?
    Like the simptoms, but I don't have it O.o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pipe penetration through a concrete wall [ 2 Answers ]

I need to seal an existing pipe penetration through a concrete foundation wall from the inside of the building, has anyone had any success in doing this? The seal needs to stop water from coming in and has to be from the inside. Is there a special Link-seal type or a clamp on or a good sure fire...

Can I get pregnant by pre-ejaculation? [ 6 Answers ]

I need to know whether I could be pregnant by pre-mature ejaculation? And also what are some signs of pregnancy?

What are pregnancy chances without full penetration! [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend & I have been fooling around but not having full penetration sex. He always pulls out before ejaculating except yesterday when he didn't pull out. Could I fall pregnant even though it wasn't full penetration and I was a virgin before we started fooling around? I'm debating on whether...

Ejaculation, Period, Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend ejaculated inside of me last night, because the condom broke and my period started this morning. Can I still get pregnant? What are the chances?

Pregnant or period? [ 9 Answers ]

My period was 3 days late and they're usually always on time. Today, I started bleeding but it was light at first with a thick discharge but now it is darker. What should I do?

View more questions Search