Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alana1970 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 04:38 PM
    After I use color oops
    Hi, I made the mistake of dying my hair auburn brown now I want to go to light brown. I know before it will take I have to remove the red. So I bought color oops but how long do I have to wait to redye. I don't want the color to go dark. I bought a light brown maybe dark blonde color from loreal hi lifts line and a 30 volume developer
    nevie26 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jan 19, 2008, 07:57 PM
    I think you are supossed to at least wait like 48 to 72 hours before you recolor your hair!:o:D
    Classy1Delight Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 08:28 AM
    No, you can dye right after but people say it might be better to wait 24 hrs. I use it on my soft black hair color which was then colored med blonde trying to lift. Bi mistake so I used Color Oops. It brought me to a golden brown with some orange not much and not horrible. Then I washed as it recommends and then did a deep conditioning treatment. I then researched for the color I have know the best mixture color to get the result I want. You have to be carefully because after color oops your hair will want to go ash dark. You have to use a lighter shade color then desired and remain away from ash to avoid it being dark again unless that is what you want. I have talked to hair salon stylists and they say you can color right after but you may want to use a toner or filler before re-applying color to help soak in the new color without going back to dark. Hope this helps.
    Classy1Delight Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 08:35 AM
    Comment on Classy1Delight's post
    Excuse the typos.
    marythebest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 10:26 PM
    Hi I think you shoul dyed you hair with semi permanent colors and buy son conditioner that helps you to restore you hair it will work trust me and you will have a sasy hair again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Color oops.does it work? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, I have light brown hair and I dyed it dark brown. It looks almost black and I want to go back to my light brown hair and put blonde highlights in it. I bought something called color oops but I want to know if it's still going to work on my hair even though I've been dying my hair this color for...

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

I used Color Oops and the next morning it my hair was black AGAIN! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I accidentally dyed my hair "dark brown" and it turned black. I tried Color Oops and it seemed to work but the next morning it turned black again. What did I do wrong? Why did it happen and do you think ColorFix or ColorZap would work if Color Oops didn't??

Oops [ 1 Answers ]

I always use the same box color "natural blonde" but today the top has some red while the ends turned gray. What should I do even a ponytail looks funny? Would a toner work or should I just bleach it with another color. My tried and turn color after 5 years has failed me. HELP

OOps! What can I do now? [ 3 Answers ]

I hope that I am not in too much trouble. I failed to file my IL state taxes last year. I have filed every year and last year,, well, I never sent it out. I found it about 6 months ago. . I had a refund due of 68.00. Now this year I owe state taxes. I had little taken out from state during the...

View more questions Search