Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sillymonkey224 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 02:14 AM
    Vagina color
    Why is my vagina a darker color than the rest of my body? And why is my clitoris stretched when I have only been with 2 men?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 17, 2008, 05:09 AM
    Sounds like you have been doing some investigation, which is a good thing, it doesn't hurt to know every part of your body and what's going on. Some women have darker inner labia, etc, same as some men have darker genitals, etc. As for your clitoris, because it is long has nothing to do with how many men you have been with; some men have long penises, some women have long clitorises and the other way around. Don't worry about it, its is all normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will hair color remover remove the color or make it lighter? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair light golden brown. My original hair color was dark brown. Now the golden brown is starting to fade and plus my hair is growing out at the roots. The hair color did damage to my hair and I don't want to permanent dye it anymore. All I want to do is put a dark rinse to at least get my...

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

How to apply color zap? Or how to remove unwanted black color? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello:) I am going to cosmetology school but yet they haven't showed me how to remove color my mom wants me to do it for her she has black hair and were trying to put a brown color on her I bought color zap but still I don't no haw to apply or what other product I could use is there a...

Applying color after color corrector- too dark. How long do I wait to re-dye [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair red for years. I wanted to lighten up the red color a shade or two so my colorist used a color corrector and then redosited a lighter red color after the corrector was shampooed out. The color ended up very dark & not red at all so we used the color corrector a second...

View more questions Search