Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rentalgrl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Powerful letter of introduction for rental business
    I'm opening a rental business that incorporates both long term and short term (vacation) rentals in a upcoming resort area. There are several of the same type of companies in the area. Having been in the property management business for 25+ years I've got the basics down on how to handle the legal details. What I've got in mind for this business is to build the vacation business into something more than just a house rental for a week. Offering trips, tours, restaurant reservations, golf tee times, and a whole lot of other "packages" that can be offered with the house or added during the time of the vacation stay. I want to introduce my company to property owners who own and have rented property in the past. I want them to see the potential for more rentals and returns. I don't want the letter to go on forever, I want them interested enough to call and make an appointment to show us the house, while we show them our marketing plans. Help please?
    Cvillecpm Posts: 553, Reputation: 28

Jan 15, 2008, 03:45 PM
    Join NARPM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Introduction Letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need to develop an introduction letter to market my hotel to potential clients. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Business Introduction Letter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Can any one pass me on sample Business Intriduction Letters, if you have any? Your help is greatyly appreciated! Thanks, Aparna.

Business Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Can any one pass me on sample business Introduction letter, if you have any? Ideally for OEMs product but all intro letters welcome Your help is gratefully appreciated! Many thanks

Business Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

I am new to the company and I need to send a letter to one of the members of the company's board. Not only I don't know the protocol, but English is my second language. Can anybody tell me is this draft is good or if I should add, delete or change anything? "My name is (My name) and I recently...

Introduction Letter for new business [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Could you please if you have any sample letter regarding introduction of new business for customer of domestics services and appliance also automotive services. I would be very thankful for it. Thanks, Azam

View more questions Search