Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpmeplease1111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 07:24 PM
    I need to know what I can do to pass a hair folical test
    Okay I Am Writing This Because I Need Some Help.. I Have A Hair Falical Test On July 11 And I Have Relapsed On Crack And Pot A Few Times And Need To Know What I Can Do Too Pass It? Please Help Me This Life Or Death :(
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2007, 07:30 PM
    I am very sorry that you can not love yourself enough to stay away from a drug that is destroying your body and now life. I have never heard of anything that can remove the traces of this from your system. Maybe you need to be honest and let your officials know that you have had relaspes. Bless you
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2007, 07:36 PM
    When did you relapse? There is nothing that can get drugs out of your system, but if you tell me the last time you took each drug I might be able to tell you if its out of your system by now or not.
    E3317 Posts: 103, Reputation: -5

Jun 29, 2007, 07:47 PM
    Basically you are ed. The coke won't show up, but the reefer is going to show up. I heard one of my pals stating that if you soak you hair in hydrogen proxicide that it won't show up, but what if they decide to pull the hair from your arm instead of your head. I'm like bushg just tell them that you slipped, and that you need help.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2007, 07:50 PM
    Soaking your hair in hydrogen peroxide won't do anything. Along with the hair, they pull out the root, and some skin, which they can also test. Just be honest with them. If you lie, and let them find out for themselves that you've been doing drugs, you're going to get in worse trouble than if you just tell the truth.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 29, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Please don't soak your head in peroxide, it won't work and it will make you look funny.

I am sorry to say that you are S.O.L. follicle tests are the most accurate tests and they will show every drug in your system, if they are looked at closely enough.
    turbo5111 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 10:23 AM
    I can't BELIEVE THAT NO ONE EVEN Tried TO HELP THIS POOR SOUL!! NO OF THESE PEOPLE CAN TELL ME THAT Didn't KNOW OF ANYTHING THAT COULD HELP YOU PASS THAT HAIR DRUG TEST! YES THERE IS PRODUCTS OUT ON THE MARKET THAT WILL GIVE YOU A CLEAN HAIR TEST. ILL NAME FEW FOR YOU, EVEN THOUGH It's a LITTLE TO LATE: " Test PURE, ZYDOT Ultra Clean Shampoo and Conditioner $35.99 (you can find on the net at: mbdetox.com. That site also has 3 other hair pass drug test kits, plus a bunch of other neat products! (Check It Out!) The "Test PURE I bought over the counter at like a "Heade Shop" for $29.99 (But my results, well you can find them at the Health & Wellness part under questions begin asked) Well anyway, YES THERE ARE WAYS TO PASS TESTS, AND IM SORRY NOBODY TRIED TO HELP YOU!!
    turbo5111 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 11:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    Soaking your hair in hydrogen peroxide wont do anything. Along with the hair, they pull out the root, and some skin, which they can also test. Just be honest with them. If you lie, and let them find out for themselves that you've been doing drugs, you're going to get in worse trouble than if you just tell the truth.
    I don't think you guys know very much of what your talking about AT ALL! First of all, when takeing a hair test, they DO NOT pull out the root along with some of the skin! "You sounded good though, to someone that dosen't know any better!" They take a small lock of your hair and by using sissors they cut off that lock of hair as close to your scalp as they can get! They don't pull out no roots!! Your full of it!!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2008, 01:37 PM
    Do you mean Jan 11 or July 11th? Big difference. If it's Jan 11th they are going to test you and you will come up dirty. How do you know it is going to be a hair follicle test and not just a mouth swab? Hair follicle tests are pricy to give. If it's just a mouth swab test then by all means you should be able to pass if you don't do anything ELSE until test day and didn't go overboard with the pot. If it really is a follicle test they possibly you are going to have BIG problems. You can certainly take the advice of Turbo and try the shampoos, etc. and try and skate by and maybe get lucky. If this is just a monthly probation test - it's not going to be a hair follicle test as states don't have that kind of money (or brains) to hair follicle tests - they opt for the mouth swab stuff. It does take awhile for the pot to get out of your system though. If it is July 11th then I would suggest shaving off every last hair particle on my head and hope that whatever grows in comes back clean.
    TennNurse Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 12:09 PM
    They do not pull your hair out by the roots, Turbo is right. They cut a small lock near the back of your hear as close to the scalp as possible. They test 1 1/2 inches of it to check the past 90 days. One time use should show up under the cut-off limit but more frequent use will definitely show up. I've seen this done and read my research but I haven't had my test yet. I'm using a shampoo from a local herbal store that PROMISES that it will work. My situtation was that I took some pain pills without a script and nurses can't do that. I'll find out soon if the shampoos work. But they are right about the body hair. If the hair on your head is questionable or absent they can take any body hair so Nair your arms, chest, legs, and all other hairy areas!! But please be careful! I'm not judging anyone who has a problem with drug use. Anyone who is judgemental (like those above) has never been in your situation. It's much harder than they think to stay clean. The only thing you can do is remind yourself that the releif/high/fun you get from going back to your drug of choice (or any that you like) can cause you to DT all over again. I promise that the quicker youget through the DT's and the longer you stay off the stuff, the better you will feel and the easier it will be to deal with your triggers!
    Sock_Cucker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 06:53 PM
    Weed is a fat soluble drug and takes about thirty days to get out of your system, narcotics like cocain can leave your system as quickly as forty eight hours.
    420girl1969 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 01:09 PM
    I've also heard that rid or coloring your hair works never tried it but others have and passed!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How hard is it to pass the road test to get your N? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if someone could tell me how hard it is to get there N and what advice I should have before taking the test because I am really nervous!!

Hair folical test [ 18 Answers ]

I haven't smoked any weed in over a month and a half, yet I'm still worried because I have an interview and drug test with an airline. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good shampoo, or other way to make sure that I am clean. I have researched this on the internet and have found that repeated...

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Help me to pass the road test [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time to writing someplace to get help. The problem I am having May be is not a big issue in your eyes, but please help me. I am trying to get A driving license. as millions of people are driving. I feel so embarrassed as I still don't have my license so I can drive freely...

Hair folical testing for methamphetamines [ 3 Answers ]

How effective is the hair folical testing for meth. My 17 month old granddaughter's mother is believed to have been making and using meth. I was given temporary emergency custody of her as of last night. They have court ordered the mother to submit a hair folical test within 5 days. I'm also...

View more questions Search