Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lynnibug Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 01:56 PM
    Puppy throwing up clear liquid/white foamy
    My question is pertaining to our 10 week old puppy. He was fine this morning, but for the past four hours has been throwing clear liquid and white foamy stuff up. He's wabbly on his feet also. I have since been told that he was chewing on our Angel Trumpet Plant. He has stopped throwing up, but will not eat, he's drank a little water.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2008, 02:38 PM
    Sounds like worms to me. Give puppy something to eat and drink so he doesn't get worse and keep an eye on him until you can take to a vet and get a good diagnosis. Also, is this big dog or small dog? Give him small bites of eggs and soft food like that. He should keep food and water down. Try milk also.
    Lynnibug Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Thank you. He is a small 10wk old puppy. I'll try the scrambled egg.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2008, 06:16 PM
    Skip all the above. Cows' milk contains lactose dogs can't digest. Worms don't cause throwing up. Eggs aren't that great.

Most likely the puppy foraged something indigestable and will be OK by morning. I wouldn't let it have anything tonight except water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Puppy was treat for Parvo now is throwing up again [ 9 Answers ]

My new puppy contracted parvo and was tested on Monday 12/03/07 he tested weak positive and the doctors didn't seem to concerned they took him back and started his treatments he was allowed to come home that Tuesday afternoon with the doctor saying he was fine. We had no problems with him all night...

Shih Tzu Puppy Throwing Up [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 5+ month old shih tzu puppy. He has been throwing up about every other morning since last week. (Including today, has thrown up two days in a row since he also did yesterday.) Very odd. He is still eating, pooping/peeing regularly. Everything looks good. He had been on muscle...

QUICK! Puppy sick? Scared! Throwing up =( [ 2 Answers ]

my puppy as been eating fine and drinking water we were mixing pedigree (the soft chow) with kibbles n bits (original) to get her to eat hard food and now we are just doing water and hard food but the past few times shes eaten it she doesnt really eat the food she just licks the water wich is...

Puppy throwing up, no poopin [ 12 Answers ]

I have a year and 3 month old cairn terrier. For the past three mornings, she has woken up and thrown up. She also hasn't been pooping normally. Other than that, she is pretty much herself. She does seem a little lethargic, but it is really hot out so it could be from that. Is this a case of...

Belly botton leaking a clear sitcky liquid [ 25 Answers ]

Ok I got my belly button pierced on dec 9.and now it is leaking a clear sticky liquid that stick to my belly and on my barbell I looks green it that normal?And what colour is that puss when does it start pussing .How long do I have to wait to change the barbell.When is it fully haled;) .

View more questions Search