Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladie unica Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 07:26 PM
    How can I get people to stop talking about me?
    Well I'm a sophomore in high school and I just moved to a different school away from all of my old friends. I have a lot of new friends but not as many as I used to have and I don't really know that many people at my school. Well anyway some of the girls at my school just don't like me for some reason. Even people that I never even talked to, even people that I don't even know exist hate me for no reason. People tell me that their just jealous because almost all of the boys at school like me and bcus I'm pretty but I don't know how jealousy can make them say some of the things they say. Like theirs these twins at my school and sometimes when I walk by them in the hallway they say "ewww shes ugly" and sometimes girls say "oh i can't stand that girl" but I don't know why. And I'm in modeling school right now bcus as soon as I graduate I want to be a model and people say I walk like a model but I don't do it on purpose that's just how I walk and girls be talking about me because of that. Some girls even want to fight me and I know that if it was the right time and place they probably would. I just need some advice what I should do because its really starting to bother me and I'm kind of scared to go to school even though I know nothing will happen I just hate people talking about me and looking at me funny all the time it makes me feel kind of uncomfortable and self-concsious
    netsirk_b Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 05:27 PM
    I say you just ignore them there obviously jealous and sooner or later they'll get tired of being so mean to you because you won't care. I mean well that's what I did and I'm in high school too.
    hiscuddlebug Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 07:03 PM
    People are always going to talk. No matter what they are always going to find something to or complain about. There always going to find someone to make fun of and run off at the mouth about. Just ignore it and it will prove to them that your more mature & more of a human being than they are. Once they see its not bothering the hell with them they will leave you alone. People are just like that these days. They have nothing better to do
    raggablue Posts: 347, Reputation: 22

Jan 5, 2008, 06:13 AM
    As you're an aspiring model, my guess is you're a beautiful girl with a body to die forso they probably are jealous. It might sound strange and they might take the piss for a week or two, but be nice to them like creepy nice as if you didn't know they existed. That will cofuse the hell out of them and will make them feel stupid and chidish and they'll assume that it doesn't affect you
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2008, 07:08 AM
    Pretend it does not bother you. They are jealous. They are tryimng to get a rise out of you. Same thing happened to me except I was pretty average. After high school all these girls willa ct as if they are your long lost friends
    melaniel0pez Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2011, 06:07 PM
    Well, I'm not in high school but I'm an 8th grader, I went to another school this year and in the middle of January I came back. Everything changed in my school: new people, new cliques, and new drama. I won't say I'm mad pretty but I attracted several guys and that's annoying the living hell out of this girl that I heard wants to start drama with me. I reunited with and old friend kendrick and recently found out he and that girl who runs her big mouth were dating. Yea of course I hang out with him a lot but I have no interest in him at ALL. She knows that but to get attention she wants to fight me because "im flirting with kendrick" and behind my back she's talking bull**** and saying lies to make people hate me. I know how you feel but in my situation its probably a little more difficult for me. Don't ignore them because they'll never stop until you do something about it. This is the REAL world people. Confront each and one of them nicely and ask is there a problem? If they deny it then tell them I hope so because I didn't do anything wrong. For someone to say "ew she's ugly" in high school is ****ing childish. Don't say anything behind THEIR backs thought because you don't have to prove tp anyone that your not afraid to backfire. But if they do want to fight you then go for it hit them back and show da school that as a pretty new chick you have BALLS OF STEEL to face them. (; have nice day

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Her ex-boyfriend won't stop talking to her. [ 34 Answers ]

Okay, so I've been daiting my girlfriend for 9 months now. Everythings fine. We've been through some stuff, but we always pull through and still together. I'm pretty much in love with her, she is my first love and I love it. I love everything about her. She loves me too. And we have plans for the...

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

Me and my ex are talking again [ 6 Answers ]

The Background: I'm 21 she is 19... and we go to school for the same major. We had a loving relationship for 8 months and then broke up because for the last few weeks that we were together we were arguing a lot about random stupid stuff that didn't need to be argued about. She broke it off...

View more questions Search