Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2007, 04:41 PM
    No chance of surprise pregnancy and slim-to-no chance of contracting an STD.
    Morphius Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Dec 22, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Confused???What is submisive or degrading about oral sex, for men or women?? Is there something I need to know, or is it you don't like to give head?? Pleasuring my partner is one hell of a turn on.
    I think what KBC is referring to is when the act is performed with one partner on their knees whilst the other stands. Clear submissive and dominant stances, though the thrill for me isn't in degrading my partner, but when they are enjoying the act. Especially when it turns them on, to turn me on! Oh yes!
    seductive Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Dec 23, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestler171
    number 1 oral sex can't get a guy hiv.
    number 2 guy can't get girl pregnant
    number 3 easy clean up. convinient
    number 4 feels good
    It's a known fact that people who engage in any type of sexual activity rather it's intercourse, anal, and oral can get an STD. Go to search and research the information or better yet ask a physician. Now a person can use a condom for anal and intercourse for protection but not any type of condom. And for oral sex a person may use a dental dam.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 23, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Being in a monogamous relationship is te best way to protect yourself and enjoy sex without those other contraptions. (dental dam?? Doesn't sound sexy to me!)
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Dec 23, 2007, 01:42 PM
    I would guess for the same reason I like oral sex... 'cause it feels so darn good!
    seductive Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Dec 23, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Dental dam don't sound sexy. Do an STD sound sexy?
    Expert

Dec 23, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by seductive
    Dental dam don't sound sexy. Do an STD sound sexy?
    Sorry you took it as a slight, but it wasn't, and if you knew me, my comment was in reference to my own long standing marriage of three decades, in which has been monagamous. I've never had an STD, or a dental dam, or used a condom, in that time. What you never heard of monogamous relationship? Or been in one? Don't be so defensive, it WAS nothing personal. I wasn't giving advice, just my opinion, know the difference.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 23, 2007, 06:37 PM
    seductive disagrees: I'm just giving advice. You're grown do as you please. You find out the hard way. And there is a such thing as cheaters. You can't be around that person 24/7.
    Seductive, please let me call your attention to the guidelines regarding using the comments feature... https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum-...nes-24951.html
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mjl
    Smoothy, you said to me : "Not if you ever actually went out with a women that new what she was doing."
    I am a women, so obviously I never dated one. I am married to a man.
    Sorry about that... I made an assumption rather than check the profile... my bad.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2007, 09:27 PM
    When I give oral, it's a huge turn on for me, especially if he is vocal during. It's probably the best foreplay, and I can do it myself. Besides, it feels good to give a gift.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 25, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Pleasure is pleasure.
    life1973happened Posts: 322, Reputation: 109
    -

Dec 25, 2007, 12:42 PM
    Great question friend one which I would enjoy answering...

Though I am a female I think I can explain it quite simply. Besides most sensor points are located in that area, it feels great to them. And when you are good at giving them, mixed with the love of doing it to a man you have the perfect reaon why they would want it.

If you don't like doing it, don't. Don't try to act or force yourself to enjoy it. However, ask a girlfriend or a friend who is good at it to teach you how to do it to provide the most satisfaction for him. If then you don't enjoy it or prefer it at least you have tried.

Most of my girlfriends hate it. But there are some of us who really do enjoy it for ourselves as much as for them. We each have our own likes and dislikes when it comes to sexual interaction.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    And here I always thought it was because they could just lay back and not have to do any work!
    Hmmm... guess I have to go tell my wife she's a lazy lover since she loves getting oral?.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 29, 2007, 02:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171
    hmmm... guess i have to go tell my wife shes a lazy lover since she loves getting oral?...

Heck, I love getting oral too!

EVERYONE likes to lay back and let someone else do all the work sometimes.
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2007, 12:59 PM
    no u cant
    Guess you know better than the docs at the CDC?

Can I get HIV from oral sex? | Questions and Answers | CDC HIV/AIDS

Primary HIV Infection Associated with Oral Transmission | Factsheets | CDC HIV/AIDS

I think ill trust the pros here. You can pretend its not a risk and ignore health experts...
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Dec 31, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Lol... well... I think most of the guys like oral... because we just lay back and let the girls do the work... XD... sorry for saying that... but oral is fun... and I love it

And by the way... is this seriously?. the male can get HIV from the girl giving head?.
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2008, 12:50 PM
    yes i do u can't get hiv from a girl giving u head
    the journal of the american medical association addressed this issue almost 8 years ago, stating that up to 8% of new infections in a study could be attributed to unprotected oral sex.

if you think I'm going to trust you over one of the most respected medical journals in the world, you are as clueless as you sound.

you are propagating a lie. The risk is lower than other forms, but not 0%. An infection rate as high as 8% in a population is higher than the rate of pregnancy while using the pill... it doesn't happen a lot. It happens. The higher rate was in a population engaging in risky behavior, but that doesn't mean it cannot happen.

there's a point when you can choose to be ignorant of the facts.

itd be laughable that you rebute some of the most respected medical associations such as the CDC or JAMA with "no you cant"... if it weren't such a serious issue.

lower probability IS NOT the same as no probability.
    Expert

Jan 1, 2008, 03:56 PM
    Aids is only one diease, there are many others that are out there. And before anyone gets the wrong idea, Aids and other STD's can be transmitted by oral sex, so be careful who you eat.
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2008, 06:00 PM
    Here... lets spell it out so this doesn't go on and on...

Hiv transmission is typical through blood, vaginal fluid, breast milk, and semen...

Don't see saliva there, right? That's why you think it cannot happen.

Well.. ever see your gums bleed when brushing your teeth? Think that there cannot be micro abrasions or cuts in the mouth? Think that your unit rubbing inside the mouth cannot cause these micro cuts? Wrong.

That's where transmission can occur. Has occurred. Will occur.

It isn't about saliva, its about blood.

Just as it isn't about the sweat on an athlete, it's the blood from a gash.

So... this has gotten way off topic, but I just think we need to resolve this misconception. The chance is lower, but still there.

That said... oral is still a fantastic option for sex for many, many reasons.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Less work for the guy I guess. Sometimes its nice just to relax as it were. :)
    Its one of the best things you can do. I know its my fav gift. It means a lot to a guy when this is done.

Because it shows the girl really cares and does something for you. And in turn we do the same :)

It can't be all just one way

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This Guy is Stuck in my head!--is it love? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi people, I really do think I'm in love here.. I mean this guy is perfect! Sweet, charming, cute, just adorably awesome! I truly think he's the one.. he gives me butterflies-he sits by me everyday-he IM's me everyday-when he sings he makes me all happy and tingly-hes just so nice to me-yet like...

Shower head leaking from bottom of head [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new hand held shower head and I put a washer into the wall part and stopped it from coming out of there but now the water sprays out of the bottom of the head instead of coming out of the actual head

Head over heels in love! [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend broke up with me 2 dys before she left australia to go to Ohio as a camp instructor. We had been together for 18 months, and this trip is her dream, however part of the dream didn't include having a boyfriend -ie being able to hook up with whoever, whenever, so she split up. I know...

What if you getting this pic in you head about breaking up with the one you love [ 3 Answers ]

Hi like all the time I get this felling that I should brake up with this girl and it also hard because your parents are tell you to do it. What should I do>

View more questions Search