Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ellesmyheart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2007, 01:14 AM
    Cat stiff legs
    Tonight when I got home my cat was fine I fed her some turkey and she got by me in a chair and went to sleep then on my desk when I picked her up her claws were out and the bottom of her feet were kind of stiff she couldn't walk on the carpet because her claws kept cathing I took her into the kitchen to try to see if she would eat osmethin and I noticed her back legs were stiffened I don't know what to do! Or what may be the cause please help in any way you can with answers she's my world she's a young kitten if I might add

***********its 352 am and I'm trying to stay awake so I can call the vet times it opens I was reading the link about the cat that had the babies and I was wondering if maybe she could have worms or if its from her not eating alot****************
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2007, 01:47 AM
    Take her to an emergency vet, now.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2007, 01:50 AM
    Just so you are getting an answer right now, I do know that something about stiff legs in a cat was posted on the following link on this site some time ago. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/advice/t-97295.html

If your kitten appears to be in any pain, then I would call your vet right away. Most of the people who might have knowledge of what is happening to her might not be online on this sight right now.
    rdasherry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2011, 11:40 AM
    Look up feline stiff gait. Could be potassium deficiency?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs & Stratton 20.5 hp very stiff [ 7 Answers ]

My Briggs & Stratton 20.5 HP mower engine is VERY stiff. I removed the spark plugs, still very difficult. It has had regular oil changes, never run low on oil. Stored in a dry basement. The flywheel can be manually turned with about 40 pounds of torque. It has a small area that is easy to...

Erection: men +30 don't get as stiff.. [ 15 Answers ]

Hi there.. OK, so maybe I'm totally judgemental... But in my recent encounters with men over thirty I've always found their erections wanting. :) A semi hard erection just hard enough for penetration is not very sexy. Now, I'm really sweet and very adapt in making people at ease (not...

Nursing cat with sudden very stiff legs [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I'm very worried about my cat. She is a two year old and she had a litter of kittens one month ago. Everything has been fine. Last night she threw up. It smelled up the whole house but I couldn't find it. It still smells three hours later. This morning she is stiff legged. She's not...

Stiff faucet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a bath and shower (price pfister) faucet that is very hard to pull to turn on. Is there a way to lubricate this so that it will be easier to pull on ?

View more questions Search