Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madameblue Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Nov 14, 2007, 04:05 PM
    What is the best skin whitening product?
    I am an African American female. During the summer, I was outside a lot watching my nieces and nephew in the heat of the day, which resulted in my skin becoming darker, very dark! I used to be a med-light tan color now I am a real dark caramel color! :eek: I had planned on whitening my skin, but then summer came and that went out the window-the sun, it was too much. And I don't want to be dark! The older I get, I've noticed the darker my hair, skin, and eyes become. My hair use to be aubrun-like now it's a reddish brown, my eyes use to be a greenish color now they are more amber like, and now my skin! I can reluctantly accept the darkening of my hair and eyes, but my skin, no! Seriously, it would be greatly appriciated if you all helped me!:o And if any of you know how long it would take me to lighten my skin color, if I wanted to be 4-5 shades lighter. Also, please only give me recommendations of pills or soaps, and if you have used them, and what your results were.

Thank you :)
    marilia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 02:34 PM
    I have had pigmentation problems with my skin ever since my last pregnancy. I don't have dark skin though. But I have tried almost everything! Creams, pills,lemon ,special treatments. Reading and believing in expensive or inexpensive products always cost me money and results which faded after discontinuing the product, or even little or no difference. Last time I ordered EXTREME WHITE LIGHTENER CREAM with hydoquinone 2%,
    Which is advertised in this site,its been a month and I haven't received it yet!!
    What I recommend is thatnext time use high sunblock and never never go out in the sun without it.find a facial brightener [lumedia cream and its serum from shephora is good for me] and stick with it 2-3times a day. This will maintain your skin as light as possible.
    Although I still hope in something with permanent and better results
    Hope this helps till then
    marilia
    Santi Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Dec 20, 2007, 11:54 PM
    Chamomile is an excellent skin lightener. You can use the dried herb (available at most health food stores in bulk) and make a tea out of it, using the tea as a wash over the whole skin. You can also make a brew in your bath tub and soak in it a few times a week.
    sweetsarah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 12:52 AM
    Try rubbing some lemon on your face and mix honey if your skin is sensitive to lemon. It really lightens skin.
    syrupforyou Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Mar 20, 2009, 02:48 PM

I'm using beauoxi white plus glutathione and angel night whitening cream for 4 months and I love the results to my skin. My skin is radiant, noticeably lighter and my pimples were gone. I have tried other glutathione brands and I could say I wasted time and money.

My problem is my groin area , its still darker compared to my skin though my groin is lighter now, I want it to be whiter fast. Its summer hahahah. I just bought amazing herbs cream. I hope it'll work

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone please tell me which skin whitening product really works? [ 66 Answers ]

I’m a dark skin person and I wanted to know which skin lightening product actually lightens the skin. Is there anyone who was dark skin and used a lightning product and worked please let me know.

Skin Whitening Product that actually works for all, what is? [ 27 Answers ]

I've heard many products, Whiterskin,Herbalinn (www.herbalinn.com),Makari,ZBigatti,Pallid,Body Bleach & a few more, I hear Whiterskin works only for some people so I can't take a chance on that one, I always heard positive about Herbalinn so I ordered one from www.herbalinn.com (Is this the same...

Vivki Belo whitening product? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone tried the Vicki Belo whitening product? does it work? if anyone has please respond to this.thanks;)

Looking for safe whitening product [ 3 Answers ]

hi to all! =] I'm still thinking of what kind of whitening pills I should buy... because I don't really know what to pick... and I don't really know what are safe or not safe... but I recently saw Lucida-DS on eBay and the info in there was quite convincing but I still don't know if its true or...

View more questions Search