Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bebegurl90 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 06:58 PM
    What can I put on my vagina after shaving it to stop stinging?
    After I shave down there, it gets kind of itchy/reddish so what can I put on my vagina after shaving it to stop stinging? I tried vaseline but it doesn't work that well... any suggestions?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Some people have a little trouble with neosporin cream so I suggest for them to use polysporin.
    I also suggest that you use a new blade each time and do not scrape just let the razor glide over the skin, either way you are going to have some stinging,
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Sep 12, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Have you tried waxing? It's uncomfortable, but it lasts longer, and no shaving! :)
    Michimom Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Sep 12, 2007, 08:10 PM
    Roll-on deodorant! I'm telling you, it's magic! I don't know what ingredient does the trick, but I have very sensitive skin and this works every time!
    vactorette Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 05:21 PM
    Deodorant has aluminum. I wouldn't suggest using that...
    blitz1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Try trimming my girl makes me do it for her so she doesn't have to watch:)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 17, 2007, 12:15 PM
    First, I assume you mean your pubic area, you don't shave the vagina. The pubic area is generally smooth and can be treated the same as shaving your legs. The labial area doesn't actually grow hair, but if you have pronounced labia, they could get irritated when you shave the pubic areas close to the labial area.

I would make sure that you use a shaving gel that softens the skin prior to shaving.
    BartsDiamond Posts: 33, Reputation: 2
    -

Dec 21, 2007, 07:43 AM
    I know that if you use Aloe Vera gel it will cool the area immediately. Make sure nothing gets into your vagina just to be safe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on vagina [ 6 Answers ]

I have a bump on my vagina. It was like a pimple, but I sqeezed it and pus came out then a little blood. It's still a bump. The bump is located were my vaginal hairs are. Should I be alarmed?

Bumps on vagina [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 15, nearing 16 years old. I have had a "bump" on the outside of my vagina under pubic hair. It feels like a large... Bug bite, except this "bump" has been there for several months, if not a bit longer. At one point, puss came out from it after taking a shower, as it would from, perhaps a...

Invisible biting/stinging bugs [ 59 Answers ]

We live close to several farmer's fields and have gotten overwhelmed by some type of grain mite. As of yet, no one has been able to identify which specific type. Have tried many different sprays along w/ the exterminators advice. Anyone know how to get rid of these things. We have lost a couch...

Come on the outside of the vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible of being pregnant if you weight 115 pounds and you have not put on weight and it would be the 32nd week of the pregnancy also only precum got on the outside of the vagina by finger?

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

View more questions Search