Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yizhu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2005, 09:54 PM
    I've got no hair on the legs
    I am a 27 year old man. I've got this problem that bothers all the time. My legs have no hair. Well, if I see carefully, I will see many little tiny thin hair. However, they are not obvious in the daylight. So, my legs look smooth and clean as a woman's legs, which embarasses me all the time, especially in the summer. I know someone would say it is genetic problem, but is there any way that I can do to grow the hair on my legs?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2005, 05:59 AM
    Hairless legs
    Hi,
    I really don't know how to grow hair on your legs.
    The best person to ask this question is a Dermatologist, or a another type of doctor.
    For your own peace of mind, please make an appointment, and talk with them.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    Pale White Skin Posts: 93, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2005, 11:58 PM
    Lucky!
    I shave my legs and I'm much younger than you.. do you want my problem? I have to deal with cuts and such.. NOT FUN! :mad:
    Pale White Skin Posts: 93, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2005, 11:59 PM
    Oh and I'm male! I hate hair.. period! I guess I'm a metrosexual in that sense but oh well haha
    Frilly Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 01:57 PM
    You Shouldn't Be Embarrassed About It. If Someone Says Anything, They're Just Jealous.
    I, Honestly, Prefer Men Particularlly Less Hairy x]
    Sanjay Persad Posts: 110, Reputation: 0

Dec 15, 2007, 04:52 PM
    If u have no hair on your legs, then keep it that way. It looks cleaner when it's not shaved... mind you I don't shave my legs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What has 10 legs and 4 fangs? [ 10 Answers ]

I have found two spiders (for lack of a better name), in my house that have what appears to be 10 legs and a 4 fanged mouth. I've never seen anything like this before. The site is El Paso TX. There are no webs. The insect did not move fast, or present with any distinguishing abilities. Just...

Ugly legs [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I'm 24 and I have 2 kids... and I have a real big problem... I have some really ugly veins on the back of my legs.. mainly right behind the knee where our legs bend... I've always had dark veins.. even as a kid I remember looking down at my legs and seeing my viens.. with my first daughter I...

Hair on legs [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I only shave the lower part of my legs,because I have fair hair on the upper part of leg.however,the older I get ,the more dark hairs seem to appear heare and there.When I get a tan the hairs will turn blond,but what will I do till then? Can I dye the hair on my legs without damaging the...

Huge Legs [ 2 Answers ]

HI EVERY ONE My problem is that I have a verrrrry big leg they are huge they were not like this before ? I am walking dayly for 1 hour What your a device to me?

Cramps in legs during sex [ 3 Answers ]

Why do my legs get cramps during sex?

View more questions Search